Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Danielle L.
Pineville, KY
My absolute favorite Bailey's product! It's so good.. if you like coffee liqueurs, you should definitely try this!
Chasity P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Have you ever had a miracle? This mixed with your favorite icecream and a dash of almond milk is literally nirvana.
Spookie P.
Leavenworth
Pretty tasty, and would be willing to try it again. Might even reccomend to others. I'm not sure what else to say.
Kimberly T.
This is the best cream that I have ever try. I recomed one hindred percent if you like the caramel. Taste amazing.
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
This is my dessert drink I like two shots on ice. I like to sip on it and digest my food. Tasty creamy and amazing.
Opal W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Who doesn't love caramel and Irish cream yo add as a mixer or drink alone. Goes great with salted caramel cookies.
Erika A.
Carmel, IN
Great for a festive drink. It is not too strong in flavor. This was my first time purchasing. I would recommend it.
nicole k.
It's amazing, has the perfect mixture for the most wonderful drink ever, which would of course be a white russian
Sydney W.
Port Orchard, WA
Tastes super good. Not overly salty at all. Mixes well with your coffee! Add just a splash and it is super tasty!
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
This stuff is amazing! Add some ice and it's kinda like added liquor to your iced coffee. Definitely worth a try!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.