Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Priscilla G.
Sykesville
The salted caramel liqueur tastes great but it is hard to figure out what drinks to mix it with. Haven’t used it as often as I thought I would. Might be best for fall and winter concoctions
diarra W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let me tell you guys how sneaky this drink is first because it's like making coffee with lots of heavy cream and sugar with liquor added so yummy and you dont feel it til your second cup
Tiffani Y.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was way too sweet for my liking, my girlfriends on the other hand love it so if you are someone who loves the sweet and salty thing it’s definitely for you! Although it does go pretty good in coffee.
Julie S.
Marion, KS
Love this. I drink it in coffee, I drink it in milk, hot chocolate. It is so yummy. It is really good in an iced coffee. Great to drink in the summer sitting by the lake.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I was afraid to try this flavor! But im completely in love !! Definitely is worth it !! It not that sweet but you can still enjoy the caramel and the alcohol .
This is a must have for reunion !!!! Drink and good talk .
Leena A.
Milwaukee, WI
The Irish Cream Salted Caramel is an amazing product from Bailey’s! I enjoy mixing this beverage into coffee, either hot or iced. I love the salted caramel flavor and prefer it to the original for a more unique drinking experience. I plan to purchase again and I frequently recommend to others!
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I drink this straight out of the bottle its so good. I just can't help myself. I normally put in my hot chocolate, in my coffee drinks and add it to my milkshakes.
Shelby G.
Fort Myers, FL
I’m a huge Baileys fan, so when my local liquor store was out of the original I picked this up. It’s a little bit too syrupy and caramelly for my taste, with no taste of the salt. It’s not great on its own and sweetens coffee up nicely. It isn’t bad, the original is just better.
Kayla M.
I love bailey's. If I'm not having copper camels I will have this and it is smooth and sweet but again that's not always good as it goes down easy and the next day can be rough.
Kassandra H.
OMG the Bailays irish cream Caramel is one of my favorites 😍😍😍😍😍 it has a sweet and salty and alcohol taste. I always get it at any liquor store, so is really easy to find anywhere 😍😍😍 i would recommend it to everyone. Im really sure that you’ll love it 😍 like i do. Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.