Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Carol B.
Atascocita
I love Bailey’s but anything caramel just sends it over the top. It’s good in coffee but I like it best on the rocks.
Melissa F.
Madera, CA
I like this because it taste a bit like coffee it has a very good taste and I drink it when I’m relaxing. Very good 😌
Kassadi w.
Alexandria
Absolutely love this is a hot cup of coffee by the fire in the winter time! It’s the perfect drink to warm you up!
Kaela L.
Winston Salem, NC
Some of this salted caramel flavor in your coffee?? YUM!! A great way to end the night with a dessert AND a drink!
Steffanie R.
Elkhart
Coffee and alcohol? Count me in! But seriously the baileys coffee creamer is delicious. Would absolutely recommend!
Chelsi L.
Havana, FL
Tastes great mixed with coffee and gives a great flavor, love how it takes the edge off with a not to sweet flavor
Erika A.
Carmel, IN
Great for a festive drink. It is not too strong in flavor. This was my first time purchasing. I would recommend it.
Ashley M.
also perfect for mixing with hot chocolate or coffee during the cold winter months. gives it a nice caramel flavor.
Jessica  L.
Baileya original is so good!! The caramel must be better!! I bet these to so good in brownies or a chocolate cake!!
Chasity P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Have you ever had a miracle? This mixed with your favorite icecream and a dash of almond milk is literally nirvana.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.