Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Jo B.
Clare, MI
Magic in a GPS. Great on the rocks or mixed worth code. Great around the holidays and for people who don't drink much.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I have tried these and I sometimes I put some in my coffee or even eggnog. I think it very good and doesn't disappoint.
Anna Nicole L.
Philadelphia, PA
As someone who loves salted caramel I am very hard to please. baileys makes a smooth and delicious chocolate martini!
Vinnette M.
Boston, MA
When I first had it I didn't even think I was having an actual drink . You won't even think that it's actual liquor.
Amber G.
Oh the possibilities with this one. I love mixing it with random things to see if it pairs well. And it usually does.
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
Gets you drunk fast as heck! This is a good a time in a bottle!!! I adore it when it comes to partying! It's great!!
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
DELICIOUSNESS in a cup. My ultimate favorite liqueur for COFFEE. Seriously is magic when you mix baileys with coffee.
Taylor D.
Purchased at: Target
Great in coffee during the morning. Not overly sweet but just enough flavor to be a creamer replacer for tailgating!
Maegan M.
Waco
Absolutely delicious and at a great price point. It is very sweet but makes for a great mixer or to sip as a dessert.
Carol B.
Atascocita
I love Bailey’s but anything caramel just sends it over the top. It’s good in coffee but I like it best on the rocks.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.