Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Love baileys in the winter!! Or on cold rainy days! Put a little in ur coffee or hot coco, i love it in my eggnog ☺ yummm
Simone S.
Can’t go wrong with Baileys. Over ice cream or even in coffee. With milk. It’s just the best. This stuff makes me happy.
denise c.
Livingston
This is a great drink to sip straight while sitting in front of a roaring fire right after a big meal like thanksgiving.
Brenna N.
Des Moines , IA
This is fun and great in coffee for a little holiday fun. I would not drink it regularly but it is very fun and festive.
lydia o.
Merced, CA
This drink is very tastey. Makes a great holiday alchohol beverage around the holidays. Enjoyed the caramel flavor too
Brandy C.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Target
Delicious and smooth and kind of a bite too it. A regular in my night cafe. Love this take on the salted caramel trend.
Cesar M.
Rogers, AR
Great and smooth taste. One of my favorite ones! Love to take a shot after eating, it helps me digest the food better.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I have tried these and I sometimes I put some in my coffee or even eggnog. I think it very good and doesn't disappoint.
Michelle A.
Van Buren, AR
Have used this product as a creamer in my coffee and hot chocolate. Taste really good not overly sweet. Not expensive.
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Salted caramel is delicious! Baileys in general is an easy liqueur to drink but the extra flavor is a perfect addition.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.