Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Brenna N.
Des Moines , IA
This is fun and great in coffee for a little holiday fun. I would not drink it regularly but it is very fun and festive.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I really did not like this one. It was just not my flavor. I am open to try others but this one I didn't really care for.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
This is absolutely amazing. I would recommend that everyone try it. Add a splash to hot chocolate for a wonderful treat.
Katherine M.
Pomona , NY
I absolutely loved this! My best friend had gotten me a bottle for my birthday I will be purchasing for myself next time.
Lindsay F.
Mars, PA
Yum yum yun! I love me some baileys and when i saw this on the shelf i about died. Yes its as good as your assuming! Lol
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
This stuff mixes great with coffee for an evening pick-me-up. Great flavor. I haven't tried a flavor that I didn't like.
Sabrina G.
This stuff is so good. I bought two bottles and definitely don’t regret because I will definitely buy more in the future.
Ashley F.
Eagan , MN
Love baileys in the winter!! Or on cold rainy days! Put a little in ur coffee or hot coco, i love it in my eggnog ☺ yummm
Rachel M.
Winder, GA
Wow! This tasted so friggin good! I love salted caramel and when I saw this I knee i had to try it. Very rich and smooth.
Simone S.
Can’t go wrong with Baileys. Over ice cream or even in coffee. With milk. It’s just the best. This stuff makes me happy.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.