Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Kara W.
tumwater, wa
Best thing to add to hot chocolate in the winter to make the best drink. One of my favorite but it is hard to find for me.
Kimberly G.
Vanceboro
Bailey's is perfect for a morning coffee to get your day started. Affordable for its quality. I've never been disappointed!
Megan M.
Southaven, MS
Absolutely delicious me and my grandma sat down one night and drank the Irish cream straight and talked about alot of stuff
denise c.
Livingston
This is a great drink to sip straight while sitting in front of a roaring fire right after a big meal like thanksgiving.
Sabrina G.
This stuff is so good. I bought two bottles and definitely don’t regret because I will definitely buy more in the future.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
This is absolutely amazing. I would recommend that everyone try it. Add a splash to hot chocolate for a wonderful treat.
Patriang A.
North Andover, MA
Is a very rich and sweet drink. I like to have shots of it. Or if on vacation have it in my morning coffee is delicious.
Rachel M.
Winder, GA
Wow! This tasted so friggin good! I love salted caramel and when I saw this I knee i had to try it. Very rich and smooth.
Simone S.
Can’t go wrong with Baileys. Over ice cream or even in coffee. With milk. It’s just the best. This stuff makes me happy.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
I really did not like this one. It was just not my flavor. I am open to try others but this one I didn't really care for.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.