Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Shandra M.
Mesa
I do love this flavor of Bailey's. I gave it 4 starts because it's hard to find in my area. Perfect in coffee or on the rocks.
Helen B.
Tomball, TX
So much yum! Add a shot (or 2) to your coffee on a lazy Saturday morning,  or in a cup of milk in the afternoon. Amazing flavor.
Jesika E.
Columbia, SC
Sweet, not too thick or watery. I like to watch tipsy bartender on YouTube to see what ways he likes to add this to his drinks
Emma R.
Seattle
I'm not a huge fan of drinks that are really sweet and I felt like this was just a over sugared coffee that made my head hurt.
Kelsey A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It is a different tasting product and it reminds me of coffee but it does give a good spoke to coffee or a butter nipple drink.
Kirstie H.
Cullman, AL
I love salted caramel anything really so this was absolutely delicious! Putting it in some coffee really takes it up a notch!
Angela J.
I liked this one. Not much as the other flavors. But it is still a very good choice. All of the bailey's products are amazing
JAMIE L.
Apollo, PA
Super yummy! Love to drink in the fall as it's festive. Sweet, therefore best as a treat and not something to drink a lot of.
Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
This is soooo creamy and delicious. I love this in coffee or with milk. I only have on complaint: it goes down way too easy.
Megan R.
Midland, MI
Purchased at: Kmart
This taste just like salted caramel and it's easy to go down. Plus it don't leave a funny after taste. Which is always good.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.