Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Deana E.
Sheffield
Love the taste of baileys salted caramel! My favorite is in hot chocolate. However I also enjoy it over ice cream and of course in hot drinks.
Breanna T.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This is my favorite add in for hot chocolate and coffee in the winter. Mix with a bit of soda water and freeze for iced coffee in the summer đŸ™ŒđŸŒ
Maggie H.
Lucedale, MS
Delicious! I usually don’t drink much but the way this taste I could drink it all the time! The flavor is so wonderful and goes it down smooth!
Heather K.
sioux falls, SD
So yummy! I use this in my coffee as a boozy creamer and it's so smooith. I got this as a gift and would recommend it as a gift to someone else
Astrid C.
Brownsville
Good flavor and strong! Compliments your drinks. And better in a shot!! If you want to drinkg with girls this is the compliment to your drinks
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
The price point is great, but I wasn’t a fan of the flavor. I normally enjoy salty and sweet flavors together, but this was a little too salty.
Lynn S.
Waterloo, NY
On a nice cold snowy day make your coffee Irish with Bailey's to warm yourself from the inside, out. The salted caramel is an added favor bonus
Shelby D.
We love to mix Bailey's with coffee. Also with Guinness. It's the perfect mixer and always a go to when you don't have anything else to mix!
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Love putting this in my coffee to give me a boost in the morning!😂 it has a really great taste and the Carmel is the perfect add to anything!
Hailey P.
Springfield, MA
This is so yummy and is perfect as a dessert! My dad drinks it over ice, and I like to pour it over a little bit of vanilla ice cream, YUM!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.