Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Kiana-Lynn B.
Very flavorful and tastes great! It blends really well with coffee and you definitely get your monies’ worth. I really like it just the way it is so I don’t see any improvements necessary. I would definitely buy this product again, especially for winter.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
I love my Bailey’s so much! Sometimes I add it to my coffee or I just drink it how it is. I love the caramel flavor best. I have hand it a few times and still always get it when I feel like it. I’m not a big drinker. I highly recommend you try it sometime.
Johanna J.
San Antonio
My favorite flavor is salted caramel, so when I tasted this, I immediately fell in love. Nothing like it! Definitely will buy one hundred times over! Surpassed mty expectations to the fullest. I would buy again in a heartbeat so keep making more!
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love this product. You can drink it over the rocks or mix it. The flavor is wonderful. My go to when it's cold , I'd to mix this with my hot chocolate. The combination of chocolate and the Carmel is to die for.
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
I actually put this in my hot chocolate to give it a grown up kick. I love how amazing baileys is. The smoothness and creaminess can't be beat. The best liquor for coffees and other drinks especially for a girls night out
Lyneth P.
Philadelphia, PA
Forever my favorite! Can’t go wrong with any of their drinks specially really cold! All my friends and family enjoy it too, they now you can always find one in my refrigerator! And now they have creamers! I have to try them! Keep it up ! Forever a fan
Taylor W.
Charlotte, NC
Tastes amazing poured over ice or mixed with frangelica. The flavor is incredible. I have always been a fan of the original but this was just so much better. It’s a great value and I would recommend this to anyone
Rachel N.
Kansas City
When I saw this flavor of baileys I originally thought the flavor would be kind of weird. I was pleasantly surprised. It has become a holiday staple for me. I’ve found it works especially well with coffee or even by itself post-dinner with company.
Jennifer B.
Murray
I was so excited when baileys came out with the kisses carmal! I like the other Irish creams but baileys is the best. Love the flavor of the Caramel. Great in a little coffee in the morning. It just perfect! Definitely recommend for everyone to try!
Tori C.
Buffalo
Very yummy. Baileys is a little on the pricier side and a little harder to mix because it is a cream liquor but I particularly enjoyed adding this and rum chata in combination to hot chocolate in the winter time
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.