Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My husband loves this! On his birthday he went and bought some and mixed it with coffee and it was amazing I had never tried it before the. I love it
Kayla A.
Lexington, SC
My favorite flavor out of all the ones Baileys has out. Tastes so good in my morning coffee and it's not too overpowering or enough to get you tipsy.
Madalyn F.
indianapolis
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love using this in my coffee during the winter or really anytime it’s cold outside! In fact, I may get some for thanksgiving this week!
Tracy V.
Wall
I love adding this to my coffee. It tastes great, very flavorful without being too sweet. I recommend it to anyone who loves salted caramel.
Melinda H.
Flushing, MI
The Salted Caramel flavor of Bailey's Irish Cream is great. You can enjoy it by itself or with something, like hot chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
Lana C.
Absolutely love this in my coffee! Amazing flavor - rich and indulgent! Also makes a great frozen drink when blended with ice - Highly recommended
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Yessss! I highly recommend Bailey's anything! It's amazingly Good! The taste is so creamy and the sweetness is not so overpowering. Semi Affordable
JereLyn F.
Birmingham
Purchased at: Walmart
Even texture, nice caramel flavor without being overpowering. Once you’re drunk enough though, the flavor (though awesome) doesn’t matter so much.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
We keep mini bottles of this on hand so that we can put it in our coffee. SO. GOOD. It makes for a delicious morning on the weekend in the winter.
Maranda H.
Lebanon Junction
Loved it😍 very smooth and sweet. Not a very big drinker so don't really care for the taste of liquor so this is definitely a go to for me.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.