Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Amber N.
Killeen, TX
This is so good. I love putting it in my hot chocolate in the mornings on a cold day. Not over powering. Just enough flavor with the right amount of kick.
Brittney H.
Plattsburgh
Absolutely perfect for hot cocoa amongst other mixed drinks, as well as on its own. Great quality, decent price, absolutely recommended for others to try.
Daysi O.
My friends and I used this during the holidays to make spiced hot chocolate and it was absolutely divine! Would definitely taste good with some coffee too.
Elizabeth F.
This is my favorite liquor to add to hot chocolate and coffee in the winter time. Is also wonderful to cook with and add something special to a dessert.
Olivia B.
Victor, WV
This is so good! I love the regular flavor but caramel is my favorite and this is no exception. It gives a nice extra flavor to whatever you use it with.
Katie B.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is sooooo good in coffee! I’m a bartender and make a lot of coffees for my lunch customers with this in it, a little whipped cream and they love it!
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
Omg it’s like drinking coffee in the form of alcohol, what could be better. It’s great for shots or for just sipping. It’s a must for a Christmas party.
Mieke P.
Bend, OR
This is my go to winter cocktail liqueur. Simply add to your hot chocolate to warm up and relax. So delicious!! The salted caramel has a great flavor.
Miki G.
Culpeper
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing, you can drink it on its own, or add it to Christmas drinks, coffees, hot chocolate. Or other alcohols. Just be careful, because it can curdle.
Tabitha B.
West Columbia
Bailey’s Caramel is basically dessert in a cup. Can also be used as a mixer but I personally love a cup all by itself. Great as an after-dinner drink!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.