Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Suzie B.
Roscoe, SD
I don't even know how to describe this. It's like an ethereal experience. It's such a nice liqueur, so smooth and bursting with flavor. Good on its own or mixed with something.
Arianna T.
Doral
This baileys of caramel it's amazing I love it, it has a good value, good flavor, well we don't have any other product that can compare with this one, it has a good flavor and I would buy it again and also I would recommend this to the girls heheh
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect for the winter. I love mixing this with coffee. You cannot go through winter without trying this mixed with coffee. I would highly suggest this to anyone.
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
Salted caramel = perfection.

I think that's just a rule.
And this Bailey's definitely follows that rule! This is yummy on its own or mixed with something else.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
I love a spiked coffee and this product adds just the right amount of creaminess and beautifully done Carmel flavor I’d recommend highly for you to add a shot
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is worth every penny! It's something that everyone loves and will love you for having. I speak from experience. It's delicious in hot chocolate or coffee!
Hannah O.
Very good flavor! My mom and grandma love Bailey’s and this is hands down their favorite flavor! I’m just not a huge baileys fan but i would drink this again!
Jordann L.
It tastes okay. It isn't strong or potent. The price isn't bad. It isn't my favorite cream based liquor but I don't see me buying it very often in my future.
Cristina D.
East Hartford, CT
Baileys is my classy drink. No ice needed. Creamy, rich and the salted caramel gives it an extra layer of yum! No need for a desert, it’s a 2 in 1 deal ;]
Brittney H.
Plattsburgh
Absolutely perfect for hot cocoa amongst other mixed drinks, as well as on its own. Great quality, decent price, absolutely recommended for others to try.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.