Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
Anything salted caramel is great. I enjoy vaults on the rocks, mixed with milk, hot chocolate or my morning weekend coffee. I tried multiple flavors of Baileys. I always have a bottle in my house. I'm a repeat purchaser.
Patricia G.
Columbia, MO
I use this during the winter. Put it in coffee, ice cream, hot cocoa, etc. it's amazing. It's creamy but not so thick that you can't swallow it. Easy way to get drunk without the hard alcohol. Highly would buy again!
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
I had this in my hot chocolate once and I've wanted to try it again ever since. It was perfect for the holidays and it wasn't overwhelmingly strong but still got a great buzz going with just one cup!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
I am not the biggest fan of hear types of drinks. I think the rich and milky chocolate/caramel flavors don't go great with butter alcohol. I would prefer plain alcohol than to have it ruin my chocolate.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale , MI
This flavor is super super sweet! I love sweet stuff but this was even too much for me! lol it's smooth and actually reasonably affordable but just really really tasted too much like candy to me-I assume due to the caramel.
Ashley d.
Friggen delicious!!! I could drink this all the time, its really good and so smooth, gives you just the right amout of what you need!!! I drink it at any time of the day! And I am satisfied!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
1,394 reviews
This makes the perfect coffee creamer. Obviously not before driving or any other activities but when you're responsible this makes a great additive to many hot drinks
Amie L.
mobile, AL
This has a great taste, but I haven't found what drink I would like to make with it. It is okay for a mix up on a white Russian, but I like the original best for that.
Rhonds W.
Holy Moly. I could sweet myself into oblivion with Bailey's Irish Cream Salted Liquor. A perfect drink for wintry evenings in front of the fireplace. The creamy dulce de leche taste is perfect as a stand alone drink or added to coffee or hot chocolate. Delightfully smooth.
Suzie B.
Roscoe, SD
I don't even know how to describe this. It's like an ethereal experience. It's such a nice liqueur, so smooth and bursting with flavor. Good on its own or mixed with something.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.