Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Teresa H.
I used this to make my regular White Russian and loved it. I like salted Caramel combinations anyway for my coffee so this is a sure combo for my liquor drinks as well.
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
Everyone has always talked about Bailey's so I thought I'd give it a try. The salted caramel sounded amazing and it was a great choice because it tastes just as good as it sounds. I recommend this product!
Heather M.
Poor this over rocks when you want a desserty drink that's a little bit sweet . . . and a little bit savory. It's typically about a $20 bottle, and will cause smiles all around the room. There's tons of recipes on the Bailey's site.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
This is a long standing holiday tradition in my family. Coffee with Bailey we call it. My brother tried to bring a different Irish cream liquor and was shunned. We tried the salted caramel this year at Christmas and it's just amazing.
Danesha A.
Buffalo, NY
Bailey's is always a good go to when you want a sipping liqueur with a little bit of body. The salted caramel version of Bailey's is definitely is a great addition to hot chocolate on a cold and dreary day.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
This flavored tastes absolutely amazing and coffee or hot chocolate. It gives it a nice kick and it is relatively low in alcohol content. I will continue to purchase this item because of how great it tastes
Jianna J.
This is pretty good, it is a little to sweet for me. However it's a nice touch to hot chocolate or coffee...especially during the holiday season. Some people mix it into a shot, but again it's very sweet
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
First discovered this on a cruise ship in the carribean. It caught me off guard and is so much more flavorful that the normal baileys. It really tastes like salted caramel and would be a great dessert drink. It was only about 20 dollars and a little goes a long way.
Rebecca P.
One of my favorite liqueurs! Baileys is always delicious and the salted caramel flavor is just amazing. Salted caramel is a bit tough to find but it's a fair price and a delicious drink. I like to mix mine with chocolate milk for an amazing drink!
Vanessa S.
Bridgeport, CT
Want to enjoy something smooth and delightful without being too drastically different from the original? The salted caramel liqueur from Baileys is that pick! You can actually taste the caramel which is exciting 😋Perfect for a nice day at home or night out with the girls...no hangover the next day either which is always a plus 😉
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.