Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Alicia r.
Brooksville, KY
This stuff is delicious. My husband came home and told me to make this drink called an Alaskan duck fart it has baileys kahlua and amaretto a splash of milk and two scoops of ice cream. Its soooo good!
ReShicka P.
This creamer was tasty but just not exactly what I am looking for in an everyday creamer. But I definitely enjoyed it and wouldn't mind putting it in my coffee if it is an option.
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
This makes the BEST Irish coffees!!! Salted caramel is THE best. Would recommend for non-avid coffee drinkers that want to try Irish coffees maybe? Salted caramel cuts some of the bitterness away!
Kaelyn B.
Clarksville , TN
I love salted Carmel! I put this in my coffee during the winter months. It is super delicious and you can buy it at any liquor store for an affordable price. All my girlfriends love it and I would recommend to anyone
Jenny Y.
Henderson
Just picked up a bottle and OMG. I had a glass on the rocks and it did not disappoint. Smooth and does not leave a burn. This has been a great ads for the holidays
Heather J.
Lawnside, NJ
Now this is a drink my mom told me was good. I love almost all of the Baileys products! I even like the coffee creamers they put out. They taste just like the alcoholic beverages.
Julie P.
Kingsport
I just didn't fancy the taste of the salted caramel in this mix. It just not my cup of tea. It would probably be great for someone with maybe a lil bit bigger sweet tooth than me.
Jenna D.
New Rochelle, NY
Recently had this in a mixed drink with coffee at an event. It was the first flavored Bailey's I'd had, and it was delicious. Not overpowering at all. Would buy again.
Candice M.
This is soooo good. Especially when you are making buttery nipples with it. It is the best because the salted caramel mixed with the buttershots mingles perfectly.
Nicole F.
Roseville, CA
I love Bailey's Irish cream salted caramel liqueur! My favorite way to have it is in my coffee first thing in the morning on a Saturday! Having it over ice over a great meal comes in a close second! Yum!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.