Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Iris M.
Westland , MI
I am not a fan in cream liquors but this is AMAZING. This is the perfect combination of salty and sweet and normally I get stomach aches drinking things like this but it blends and mixes very smoothly. I definitely would buy this again to make ice cream with
Mary M.
Carroll
The salted caramel flavor is my absolute favorite. It’s wonderful in a dark roast coffee, either hot or iced. I feel it’s affordable and a good value for the money without feeling cheap. It’s one of the mixers I always keep on hand for parties or events.
Jordan C.
I love this liqueur's flavor as an upgrade to classic Bailey's. As an avid hazelnut coffee creamer drinker, this hits the mark for me. The salted caramel is perfect with a light or medium roast coffee to add a little extra flavor without being overpowering.
Ashley E.
Las vegas
If you didn’t think Baileys could get any better, think again! The salted caramel flavor is decadent and perfect over ice or added to coffee. I find myself reaching to this more than the original! All of my friends love it and I highly recommend it!
Lauren M.
Can I say Yum Yum and more Yummms! I add this to my coffee and I'm in heaven! I could actually drink this straight as it is SUPER smooth! But I do like to add it as the cream in my coffee! If you're looking for a summer drink just add this over ice!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
The reason i give this drink a five star rating because it's really refreshing it looks brown it haves a strong scent and it taste really strong and i really enjoy drinking it.
Makenzie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was visiting Colorado and we went to the hot springs. It was freezing outside but the hot springs mixed with hot chocolate and Baileys made everything so much better. This was the perfect add in to put a twist on a regular hot chocolate!
Tiffany L.
Kokomo, IN
It's super yummy! If you like sweet stuff then you will love this! It taste just like coffee. I bought mine from a liquor store and it was a little pricey but worth it and I would recommend it to someone that like sweet alcohol.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Such a delicious variation of a great drink. I really this just as much as original Bailey’s. Both are such a nice treat to have every now and then. It is also a great value for the product. I am always satisfied with this product.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
Makes your after dinner coffee taste like heaven. Smooth rich flavor with no hint of alcohol to taste. Highly recommend if you are wanting to spruce up your coffee!!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.