Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Sharda S.

BY BAILEYS #26 in Liquor

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

• Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good ...4 Answers
  • Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste ...1 Answers
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Bridgeport, CT
Want to enjoy something smooth and delightful without being too drastically different from the original? The salted caramel liqueur from Baileys is that pick! You can actually taste the caramel which is exciting 😋Perfect for a nice day at home or night out with the girls...no hangover the next day either which is always a plus 😉
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
I love this flavor from Baileys, I have a bottle in my fridge right now. It's so creamy and sweet that you can barely taste the alcohol that's in it. I love putting it in my hot chocolate or milkshakes. The only thing I dislike about it is the price.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love almost all flavors of Baileys but this one is my favorite. It goes great in a cup of hot coffee or mixed into iced coffee. The alcohol taste is not overwhelming so it is great to be used as a coffee creamer for special occasions.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Poor this over rocks when you want a desserty drink that's a little bit sweet . . . and a little bit savory. It's typically about a $20 bottle, and will cause smiles all around the room. There's tons of recipes on the Bailey's site.
Suzie B.
Suzie B.
Roscoe, SD
I don't even know how to describe this. It's like an ethereal experience. It's such a nice liqueur, so smooth and bursting with flavor. Good on its own or mixed with something.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This makes the perfect coffee creamer. Obviously not before driving or any other activities but when you're responsible this makes a great additive to many hot drinks
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Perfect for the winter. I love mixing this with coffee. You cannot go through winter without trying this mixed with coffee. I would highly suggest this to anyone.
Daysi M.
Daysi M.
My friends and I used this during the holidays to make spiced hot chocolate and it was absolutely divine! Would definitely taste good with some coffee too.
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
This is one of my favorite to drink. It has a really good taste it can be strong in taste but i mix it with coke and it taste like a float.
Monique W.
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
So good on the rocks!! Not sure why, but this is the perfect fall/winter drink. So good! For summer parties, we make milkshakes out of it.
Karyna A.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?