Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chantal S.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Melinda H.Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur uploaded by Chasity B.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Liqueurs & Cordials

DELIGHT IN THE LUXURIOUS TASTE OF IRISH CREAM LIQUEUR ARTFULLY BLENDED WITH RICH CARAMEL AND A HINT OF SALT FOR A TRULY IRRESISTIBLE TASTE FROM BAILEYS. SHARE THE SPIRIT AND ENJOY WITH OTHERS.

Brie G.
This is by far one of my most favorite liquors. I love having it straight on the rocks, mixed with milk, or added to decaf coffee for a hot option. It's one of my must haves for the liquor cabinet. I can be hard to find sometimes which it's only con. It's worth every penny! Love it.
Danielle H.
Purchased at: Kroger
My goodness. What can I say about this. It’s pretty much heaven. It’s an amazing value. It’s a bit pricy but goes on sale a lot. I love love this liqueur. Makes my coffee absolutely yummy. If you haven’t tried this you’re missing out.
Rebeca P.
Fontana
OMG I love this!!! To be honest I love taking shots of it. I like mixing it with ice cream at times makes great “topping”. It is hard to find but when I do find it it’s like I’m a kid at a candy store!
PAMELA B.
Sandy Hook, CT
Its a really sweet drink so is need be carefull when drink, because the taste of alcohol its light but it have a lot of alcohol. The salt caramel flavor is my favorite one
Kess M.
This is the perfect key ingredient for a salted caramel martini, or for a great spiked salted caramel hot chocolate! Honestly you can’t go wrong with Bailey’s for any dessert-themed cocktail. Super smooth, rich caramel flavor, and not too heavy on the alcohol content so it lightens up whatever base liquor you choose to pair it with.
Chasity B.
Yukon, OK
I didn't think that a cuppa coffee with Bailey's could get any better...then i found the salted caramel Bailey's! It's so good and sweet and creamy. Perfect for this time of year.
Chelsie O.
Stephens City, VA
If you need an extra boost to make your coffee great on a rainy day. Here it is! Baileys never disappoints and neither does caramel. Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is affordable and lasts a long time. I think if they created smaller bottles similar to their creamer, it would be perfect!
Valerie R.
Springfield
So amazing we actually started making our own! The packaging looked nice. I hate that it’s seasonal only! It needs to be available year round. The price is comparable to other Kahlua. Although I can make 7 fifths for the same price as one fifth at the liquor store!
Kiana-Lynn B.
Very flavorful and tastes great! It blends really well with coffee and you definitely get your monies’ worth. I really like it just the way it is so I don’t see any improvements necessary. I would definitely buy this product again, especially for winter.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
I love my Bailey’s so much! Sometimes I add it to my coffee or I just drink it how it is. I love the caramel flavor best. I have hand it a few times and still always get it when I feel like it. I’m not a big drinker. I highly recommend you try it sometime.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Is it sweet? I saw it in store today so I'm wondering is it good or not.
Jessica K.
Harborcreek, PA
Does it have a strong salted Carmel taste or does it still taste like the original Baileys?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Baileys Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur is this pretty sweet or just sweet enough so its okay?
Pam K.