BY BAILEYS #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

The Original Irish Cream. Natural & artificial flavor. All the flavor of Baileys without the alcohol. - R. A Bailey. Lactose free. Ultra-pasteurized.

CJ M.
Weymouth MA
Honestly I don’t use this my mom uses this most of the time and she says that it’s amazing so I did a review about it and gave it 5 stars ✨ like she told me to😂. She said that it tastes really good and it doesn’t have too many calories. She says that French vanilla is the best flavor and. She always mixes it with her Starbucks drinks, idk why. But she said it is very affordable and nice to use.
Jessica  B.
Culpeper, VA
I love french vanilla creamer. It's my go-to creamer for coffee. Baileys French Vanilla Coffee creamer does the job of a creamer. However, I don't think this is my favorite french vanilla creamer. It was just okay, but there are several other brands out there that cost less and taste better. If this is all that's available, I'll use it, but it wouldn't be my first or even second choice. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Kara w.
Kingfisher
I love French vanilla coffee creamer. Its my absolute favorite, it’s got an amazing flavor, it tastes like vanilla ice cream. The value of this creamer is absolutely perfect. I think this is all that I can thank of!
Samantha S.
Chicago
Tastes awesome with coffee and it’s not too strong at all! I don’t really drink coffee my one of my friends had introduced this to me and since then I’ve had it a few more times by choice. I would recommend it to other people because the actual flavor is pretty good and all in all it’s a good product. Gave it four stars only because I’m not much of a coffee person.
Rachel G.
Makes for an absolutely delicious cup of coffee. The job I work in has the WORST coffee I’ve ever tasted. And when I say the worst I really mean the WORST. But I keep this coffee creamer in the fridge there and add it, you’d never know how bad the coffee is because of how delicious the creamer is!
Jackie A.
Sevierville
I know most people get Baileys to add an extra kick to their coffee, but this creamer gives you all the kick you need without the alcohol. Absolutely love it and would definitely buy again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious coffee additive.
Valerie M.
I don't think I've ever had a Bailey's liquor of Bailey's flavored anything I didn't like. This creamer is absolutely perfect for those days that I want a nice, creamy, sinful liquor flavor without the actual liquor (hey, sometimes you can't imbibe ;))
Melissa G.
Chatt
Use this in my coffee and wouldn’t use anything else. You could really taste the French vanilla. The fat free is healthy. This taste expensive, but is not at all. If you use another coffee creamer go try this one. You will love it.
Nadia P.
I tried it but I didn't like it because it tasted strait up like coffee I thought maybe it was going to be a good mixture of this 2 but nope. It was first and last that I tried it. I'd rather stick yo the almond milk one.
Amanda A.
I'm not sure it's great for weight watchers but it's so yummy and not too expensive it's low fat but I wouldn't say it's healthy if your looking to feel better about the creamer you use this is perfect for you.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
How sweet is this creamer?
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
I'd love to know where to find this? I love Bailey's other flavors but have not seen this in our stores. Is this a new product?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love a good creamer for my morning coffee! I also love when that creamer is low to no fat ;) Id recommend this Baileys creamer to anyone who enjoys a delicious morning cup of coffee to start your day that doesn't load you up with calories!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
How does the fat-free version compare to the regular version taste wise?
Jennifer Y.
Anyone try the pumpkin one? I saw it advertised in instagram today! Eager to find and try it if anyone has and knows where to get it!