BY BAILEYS #14 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

The Original Irish Cream. Natural & artificial flavor. All the flavor of Baileys without the alcohol. - R. A Bailey. Lactose free. Ultra-pasteurized.

Jackie A.
Sevierville
I know most people get Baileys to add an extra kick to their coffee, but this creamer gives you all the kick you need without the alcohol. Absolutely love it and would definitely buy again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious coffee additive.
McCraya H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Great lol this one is alcohol free so id love to give this one a try i have niece that drink my creamer like its milk so wouldn't wanna have an alcoholic one they can get to.That would be all bad but i love my creamers cant really have my coffee without it even when i don't have none i still use milk though its just not the same lol
Leta S.
Spring valley, CA
Pretty good but it definitely can be better. I’ve tried multiple flavors and this one is good but I prefer other flavors. A little sweet for my taste but it’s what it’s made of. I would def give it another chance
Alexa M.
Birmingham
If you are as much of a coffee creamer lover as me you won't be disappointed. I love Bailey's anything, so of course it's one of my first picks. Also, vanilla creamer is my go-to all the time. It's so thick and sweet so it doesn't take much at all, which I love because I still want my coffee to taste like coffee. If it's in your price range it's a definite buy!
Darby S.
Kyle , TX
 french Vanilla is my favorite!  The vanilla is so aromatic and it just begs to be put in your coffee. Even better than the smell, the smooth vanilla taste took my coffee from good to divine!  There are other flavors that I cannot wait to try as well like Hazelnut, Caramel,  Crème Brulee, and Toffee Almond Cream.
MONEKA S.
I'm a creamer addict, coffee wont be coffee without creamer in it. I love trying different brands of creamers to see what works for me. I got the chance to try Baileys Fat Free French Vanilla and I must say I love the sweet flavor the creamed offered , it blended well with my coffee.
Valerie M.
I don't think I've ever had a Bailey's liquor of Bailey's flavored anything I didn't like. This creamer is absolutely perfect for those days that I want a nice, creamy, sinful liquor flavor without the actual liquor (hey, sometimes you can't imbibe ;))
Grace H.
Since Bailey has always been my first choice, I had a chance to give their creamer a try. However, this taste might not be for anyone but it is for me. The creamer is creamy and smooth but not overly sweet. Fat free is also a plus for me!
Nicole L.
Absecon , NJ
I have yet to find a fat-free coffee creamer (or any fat-free dairy product for that matter) that tastes as much as the original as the Bailey's fat free coffee creamer! You won't retreat trying this diet friendly creamer!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
You ever have those strong, irresistible craving of sweets when you're dieting? This is perfect you! Low carb and tastes as sweet without the sugar! Very creamy and soft taste. Definitely recommend anyone to try it!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
How sweet is this creamer?
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
I'd love to know where to find this? I love Bailey's other flavors but have not seen this in our stores. Is this a new product?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
How does the fat-free version compare to the regular version taste wise?
Jennifer Y.
Anyone try the pumpkin one? I saw it advertised in instagram today! Eager to find and try it if anyone has and knows where to get it!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love a good creamer for my morning coffee! I also love when that creamer is low to no fat ;) Id recommend this Baileys creamer to anyone who enjoys a delicious morning cup of coffee to start your day that doesn't load you up with calories!