BY BAILEYS

The Original Irish Cream. Natural & artificial flavor. All the flavor of Baileys without the alcohol. - R. A Bailey. Lactose free. Ultra-pasteurized.

Lillian G.
Orlando
Love it! Perfect for any time of day. Quick, easy, and good for multiple types of drink. Good for the price, easy to find , a crowd pleaser! I love serving this to my husband and guests! It tastes like the perfect combination of flavors and I defiantly plan on buying it again and again !
Samantha C.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Decent for a fat free coffee creamer option. Those with a sweet tooth might feel like they are missing out but this is a great way to keep unnecessary added calories under control in your morning coffee.
Theresa W.
bangor pa
Love that it doesn’t taste fat free and is good even in tea! Definitely inexpensive and the other flavors are really good as well! Prefere this to coffee mate and most other creamer varieties
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
Honestly I don’t use this my mom uses this most of the time and she says that it’s amazing so I did a review about it and gave it 5 stars ✨ like she told me to😂. She said that it tastes really good and it doesn’t have too many calories. She says that French vanilla is the best flavor and. She always mixes it with her Starbucks drinks, idk why. But she said it is very affordable and nice to use.
Jessica  B.
Culpeper, VA
I love french vanilla creamer. It's my go-to creamer for coffee. Baileys French Vanilla Coffee creamer does the job of a creamer. However, I don't think this is my favorite french vanilla creamer. It was just okay, but there are several other brands out there that cost less and taste better. If this is all that's available, I'll use it, but it wouldn't be my first or even second choice. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Kara w.
Kingfisher
I love French vanilla coffee creamer. Its my absolute favorite, it’s got an amazing flavor, it tastes like vanilla ice cream. The value of this creamer is absolutely perfect. I think this is all that I can thank of!
Samantha S.
Chicago
Tastes awesome with coffee and it’s not too strong at all! I don’t really drink coffee my one of my friends had introduced this to me and since then I’ve had it a few more times by choice. I would recommend it to other people because the actual flavor is pretty good and all in all it’s a good product. Gave it four stars only because I’m not much of a coffee person.
Rachel G.
Makes for an absolutely delicious cup of coffee. The job I work in has the WORST coffee I’ve ever tasted. And when I say the worst I really mean the WORST. But I keep this coffee creamer in the fridge there and add it, you’d never know how bad the coffee is because of how delicious the creamer is!
Jackie A.
Sevierville
I know most people get Baileys to add an extra kick to their coffee, but this creamer gives you all the kick you need without the alcohol. Absolutely love it and would definitely buy again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious coffee additive.
Valerie M.
I don't think I've ever had a Bailey's liquor of Bailey's flavored anything I didn't like. This creamer is absolutely perfect for those days that I want a nice, creamy, sinful liquor flavor without the actual liquor (hey, sometimes you can't imbibe ;))
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
How sweet is this creamer?
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
I'd love to know where to find this? I love Bailey's other flavors but have not seen this in our stores. Is this a new product?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love a good creamer for my morning coffee! I also love when that creamer is low to no fat ;) Id recommend this Baileys creamer to anyone who enjoys a delicious morning cup of coffee to start your day that doesn't load you up with calories!
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
How does the fat-free version compare to the regular version taste wise?
Jennifer Y.
Anyone try the pumpkin one? I saw it advertised in instagram today! Eager to find and try it if anyone has and knows where to get it!