BY BAILEYS #13 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

The Original Irish Cream. Natural & artificial flavor. All the flavor of Baileys without the alcohol. - R. A Bailey. Lactose free. Ultra-pasteurized.

CJ M.
Weymouth MA
Honestly I don’t use this my mom uses this most of the time and she says that it’s amazing so I did a review about it and gave it 5 stars ✨ like she told me to😂. She said that it tastes really good and it doesn’t have too many calories. She says that French vanilla is the best flavor and. She always mixes it with her Starbucks drinks, idk why. But she said it is very affordable and nice to use.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
If you're a coffee creamer person then this will definitely not disappoint you. Bailey is such a great quality brand and every product i've tried under their name has been amazing. This is thick and sweet so it's definitely more to help you fix a sweet craving but it's so so sooo good.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Great lol this one is alcohol free so id love to give this one a try i have niece that drink my creamer like its milk so wouldn't wanna have an alcoholic one they can get to.That would be all bad but i love my creamers cant really have my coffee without it even when i don't have none i still use milk though its just not the same lol
Jessica  B.
Culpeper, VA
I love french vanilla creamer. It's my go-to creamer for coffee. Baileys French Vanilla Coffee creamer does the job of a creamer. However, I don't think this is my favorite french vanilla creamer. It was just okay, but there are several other brands out there that cost less and taste better. If this is all that's available, I'll use it, but it wouldn't be my first or even second choice. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Kara w.
Kingfisher
I love French vanilla coffee creamer. Its my absolute favorite, it’s got an amazing flavor, it tastes like vanilla ice cream. The value of this creamer is absolutely perfect. I think this is all that I can thank of!
Alexa M.
Birmingham
If you are as much of a coffee creamer lover as me you won't be disappointed. I love Bailey's anything, so of course it's one of my first picks. Also, vanilla creamer is my go-to all the time. It's so thick and sweet so it doesn't take much at all, which I love because I still want my coffee to taste like coffee. If it's in your price range it's a definite buy!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
 french Vanilla is my favorite!  The vanilla is so aromatic and it just begs to be put in your coffee. Even better than the smell, the smooth vanilla taste took my coffee from good to divine!  There are other flavors that I cannot wait to try as well like Hazelnut, Caramel,  Crème Brulee, and Toffee Almond Cream.
Samantha S.
Chicago
Tastes awesome with coffee and it’s not too strong at all! I don’t really drink coffee my one of my friends had introduced this to me and since then I’ve had it a few more times by choice. I would recommend it to other people because the actual flavor is pretty good and all in all it’s a good product. Gave it four stars only because I’m not much of a coffee person.
MONEKA S.
I'm a creamer addict, coffee wont be coffee without creamer in it. I love trying different brands of creamers to see what works for me. I got the chance to try Baileys Fat Free French Vanilla and I must say I love the sweet flavor the creamed offered , it blended well with my coffee.
Jackie A.
Sevierville
I know most people get Baileys to add an extra kick to their coffee, but this creamer gives you all the kick you need without the alcohol. Absolutely love it and would definitely buy again. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious coffee additive.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
How sweet is this creamer?
Erin T.
Memphis, MO
I'd love to know where to find this? I love Bailey's other flavors but have not seen this in our stores. Is this a new product?
Nicole B.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
How does the fat-free version compare to the regular version taste wise?
Jennifer Y.
Anyone try the pumpkin one? I saw it advertised in instagram today! Eager to find and try it if anyone has and knows where to get it!
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
I love a good creamer for my morning coffee! I also love when that creamer is low to no fat ;) Id recommend this Baileys creamer to anyone who enjoys a delicious morning cup of coffee to start your day that doesn't load you up with calories!