Baileys Coffee Creamer Toffee Almond Cream uploaded by Felecia S.

BY BAILEYS #75 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Toffee Almond Cream Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Elizabeth W.
Dundalk, MD
This stuff makes me want to wake up in the morning just because of the thought.... lets be real here can you imagine waking up to this I'd be totally awake by 5:30. It costs the same as the other junk too!
Brianna B.
Summerville
The taste of this is really good and very sweet! The price varies depending on the flavor you’re looking for. I’d probably buy it again but try a different flavor.
Fawn S.
HARRISON, OH
Yummy delish and so smooth. I love the way this Bailey's makes my coffee feel like a specialty drink . The toffee is so good not to sweet but just the right amount of flavor. I highly recommend this product if you like toffee
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is another of my absolute favorite coffee creamers! The flavor is to die for! It's a bit harder to find since most places don't carry this brand of creamer but definitely worth trying if you can find it! I'm obsessed and always have to grab a few when I see it!
Montana M.
Pleasant Grove
Who doesn't love a little pick me up in their coffee. price is higher than normal coffee creamer, but the taste is great and there are several flavor choices to mic it up for every morning! has a great light almond flavor with the kick or baileys.
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
This has become my FAVORITE coffee creamer. I normally don't put any sugar in my coffee just cream and this is perfect for that the flavor is not too sweet but you can taste very well the notes of toffee and the nuttiness. I can't get enough
dani g.
Berea, KY
I bought this at the request of my mother in law and fell in love! It's a great mix to compliment my coffee in the evenings. It is very sweet without being too overpowering. I would definitely purchase this again!
Kaila F.
Bowlus
Toffee almond cream mixed great with let's be honest any flavor of coffee you don't have to add sugar or anything else with it because it has just the right amount of sweetness for me. I would buy it again.
Taylor B.
Grove City, OH
I only buy this when it's on sale because it's pretty pricey compared to the other creamer options, but when I do buy it I really enjoy it. It makes my coffee sweet and creamy and baileys-like without putting my job at risk 😂The price is the only reason for the star withdrawal.
Casie B.
Houma, LA
Great for a Saturday morning before the kids get up. Self care is so important for parents and this is definitely a staple of much deserved me time. It is sweet without being too sweet. Just add a little to my coffee and that's it.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Nunca lo e probado sera bueno?
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried the original irish cream creamer. Is this flavor as good or better?