BY BAILEYS #4 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® The Original Irish Cream Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A. Bailey. see more...

• I am wanting to try this coffee creamer, is this creamer...2 Answers
  • Is this any good?1 Answers
  • Ok so I bought this the other day for my coffee and there...1 Answers
Valeriya N.
Merritt Island
I like to put a little kick into my coffee time to time and I saw this in the store and decided to try it out!! I really enjoyed the taste and how sweet it was but not too sweet. It’s not that strong and if you mix a little with another creamer it tastes great!! Would but again for sure.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I love that Bailey’s cake out with this line of coffee creamers. I have bought this product several times because it’s both affordable and tasty! It is a good quality creamer and I love putting it in my coffee when I’m having dessert at night. Would definitely recommend!
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
My husband usually gets this and it ends up gone in one day. It has to be THAT good! Baileys Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream is so delicious you won’t want to try other brands of coffee creamer he has told me. I don’t drink coffee or drink dairy.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
Baileys coffee creamer is not as good as I had hoped. I haven’t found a flavor I like. Most have some weird after taste in them. When they cam out with these I thought it was pretty genius but I think they still have some work to do.
taylor s.
ocean city
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg love this creamer. I love the White Russian, mudslide, and all the other flavors! My favorite creamer. It sucks because I can’t always find and and I saw that they started coming out with this in new packaging with “real cream”. I tried it and didn’t like the new formula at all. I really hope they don’t completely switch over and I can still get the original formula.
Michelle L.
Jackson Hts, NY
This actually tastes very similar to the real stuff. When I saw this at the supermarket, I knew I had to try it and the flavor is spot on. I ended up making some Bailey’s Irish cream lava cakes and used this for a treat that everyone could enjoy.
Celia L.
Dacula
Purchased at: Costco
Special after dinner drink,a smooth creamy flavor, and it isn’t that expensive. Great value and lasts a long time as you don’t really need too much at one sitting. Definitely always have one on hand.
Tara L.
So...I but Baileys for Christmas gifts! Everyone loves it, including me, so I also usually get Baileys in a stocking or something as well. It's nice in coffee or other hot drinks, and it blends well but I prefer Kahlua for the extra kick since it really adds flavor - sometimes Baileys can blend TOO well.
Rose R.
Vienna, VA
Bailey's perfectly pairs with a hot coffee on a Saturday. The liquor itself is pretty affordable, and makes for a perfect "mixed" drink. In comparison to other similar liquors, the taste doesn't compare, it's perfect. I loved it so much that I bought a bottle for both my parents and fiancée for Christmas!
Tera M.
Centerville, GA
This is the best coffee creamer there is. It is very affordable and has great flavor for your coffee. Best if kept chilled and also mixes well with espresso martinis. It taste fresh and minty. I recommend this to my friends and always buy again. I add coffee to this for the perfect warm drink!!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I am wanting to try this coffee creamer, is this creamer good?
Crystal G.
Is this any good?
Amy W.
Ok so I bought this the other day for my coffee and there was no flavor what's so ever and I had bought two different flavor's Has anyone else had this problem?