Baileys Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream uploaded by Guylaine D.Baileys Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream uploaded by Guylaine D.Baileys Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream uploaded by Kristie L.

BY BAILEYS #2 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® The Original Irish Cream Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A. Bailey. see more...

Amy B.
Oxford
Even though I have come to find that I hate Irish cream, if I had to drink it.. this would be the brand. I rated this product four stars because of all the Irish creamers I have tried, this is the only bearable brand. I can only imagine that true Irish cream lovers would drool over this creamer.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I love that Bailey’s cake out with this line of coffee creamers. I have bought this product several times because it’s both affordable and tasty! It is a good quality creamer and I love putting it in my coffee when I’m having dessert at night. Would definitely recommend!
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
My husband usually gets this and it ends up gone in one day. It has to be THAT good! Baileys Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream is so delicious you won’t want to try other brands of coffee creamer he has told me. I don’t drink coffee or drink dairy.
Tanya B.
Raleigh, NC
I purchased this from my local grocery store.  It was a seasonal item.  I was a little hesitant; however, it is really good.  It is rich and creamy.  It had a nice lite taste too it. I really liked it in my coffee and my hot chocolate.  However, I would not repurchase because I have since found other creamers that taste better.
Catherine H.
Waterloo, IA
OMG!!!!!! I so love this creamer. It's not to sweet at all and it is just perfect in my coffee in the mornings. I will buy this one over any of the other brands out there that sell Irish cream because for me all the others are to sweet. I will definitely be buying this product again and again and will also be telling friends and family about it....
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Bailey's brand creamers tend to be overly sweet to me. The Irish Cream is very sweet but if you just use a tad in your cup of coffee, it's not that bad. The taste is good but it can overwhelm because it is so sweet. If you like super sweet cups of coffee than this is for you. If you like to taste your coffee, than I would skip this flavor.
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I bought this to try from my local grocery store and it's a pretty fair price, it's basically the same price as any other coffee creamer. I liked it a lot but it was really rich and just too much product for me to consume before it went bad. i wish they had a smaller size available, but that could just be where I purchased it from.
Tara L.
So...I but Baileys for Christmas gifts! Everyone loves it, including me, so I also usually get Baileys in a stocking or something as well. It's nice in coffee or other hot drinks, and it blends well but I prefer Kahlua for the extra kick since it really adds flavor - sometimes Baileys can blend TOO well.
Rose R.
Vienna, VA
Bailey's perfectly pairs with a hot coffee on a Saturday. The liquor itself is pretty affordable, and makes for a perfect "mixed" drink. In comparison to other similar liquors, the taste doesn't compare, it's perfect. I loved it so much that I bought a bottle for both my parents and fiancée for Christmas!
Tawana P.
Jamaica, NY
The Baileys alcoholic beverage is a classic as well as the coffee creamer.  I loved it but stopped using it as I cut dairy out of my diet.  If it were not for that, I'd definitely still be using it.  It is worth the money and a little goes a long way with this because it is so thick.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am wanting to try this coffee creamer, is this creamer good?
Amy W.
Ok so I bought this the other day for my coffee and there was no flavor what's so ever and I had bought two different flavor's Has anyone else had this problem?
Crystal G.