BY BAILEYS #20 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Sweet Italian Biscotti Coffee Creamer.
Limited Edition.
The Original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a great creamer! So flavorful, but not too sweet. It almost reminds me of vanilla creamer. I perfer half and half, but when I want to switch it up and have a fancier drink I like to use a good liquid creamer like this. It is in a plastic bottle and stores nicely in the fridge. I used to get it at Walmart but haven't seen it there in a while.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good coffee creamer. Its sweet but not too sweet where it over powers your coffee. If you've ever dipped biscotti in coffee, then bit into it, tasting the flavor of biscotti soaked in coffee, then thats what it tastes like. Only no crunch factor.
Skyler C.
Tulsa , OK
Bailey's Sweet Italian Biscotti creamer is a great creamer. It is sweet without being too sweet. It adds a nice flavor to the coffee, but it is not an overpowering flavor. It is a great value, as it very comparable in price to all of the other creamer brands that our local grocer carries.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
The Italian biscotti creamer is top notch! Forget running to Starbucks. Lately I have just been using cold brew or iced coffee and this creamer and it tastes just like I am at a coffee shop.
Brett W.
Mexico
I love love love baileys coffee creamer. Although in the smallish town that I live in you can only find it in one of the grocery stores.my office mates really enjoy it as well
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good creamer. I like my coffee light and sweet and with just a small amount I was able to get my coffee to my liking. I look forward to buying it when I see it on sale. It gives my coffee a rich flavor, and compare to most it dosent water down my coffee.
Darrel R.
I like the taste of this coffee creamer it has a texture of real cream and is not overpowering in your coffee, it's sweet but not too sweet, I tried this creamer for the first time after it was first on the store shelves and I would purchase it again
Charlotte M.
Gresham, OR
I use all the Bailey's creamer products. I have found that the creamers are exceptionally tasteful, you do not need to use as much as you would other creamers that are on the market. I have found even if that free taste just as yummy as the regular
Reneè C.
Baltimore, MD
Omg this is soooooooo good. I absolutely love baileys alcoholic beverages, and obviously this is non-alcoholic but this is no exception. It kind of tastes like the international house Italian sweet cream creamer, but with a little bit of a "baked good" twist. Definitely a staple at my house!
Mary D.
This creamer is so very full of sweet flavor a little bit fixes even the strongest cups of coffee! It makes me feel like I'm treating myself instead of trying to wake up. Please try any of this brands creamers you won't be disappointed.