BY BAILEYS #47 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Sweet Italian Biscotti Coffee Creamer.
Limited Edition.
The Original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good coffee creamer. Its sweet but not too sweet where it over powers your coffee. If you've ever dipped biscotti in coffee, then bit into it, tasting the flavor of biscotti soaked in coffee, then thats what it tastes like. Only no crunch factor.
Allison S.
Carnegie, PA
The Italian biscotti creamer is top notch! Forget running to Starbucks. Lately I have just been using cold brew or iced coffee and this creamer and it tastes just like I am at a coffee shop.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good creamer. I like my coffee light and sweet and with just a small amount I was able to get my coffee to my liking. I look forward to buying it when I see it on sale. It gives my coffee a rich flavor, and compare to most it dosent water down my coffee.
Darrel R.
Rosamond
I like the taste of this coffee creamer it has a texture of real cream and is not overpowering in your coffee, it's sweet but not too sweet, I tried this creamer for the first time after it was first on the store shelves and I would purchase it again
Charlotte M.
Gresham, OR
I use all the Bailey's creamer products. I have found that the creamers are exceptionally tasteful, you do not need to use as much as you would other creamers that are on the market. I have found even if that free taste just as yummy as the regular
Mary D.
This creamer is so very full of sweet flavor a little bit fixes even the strongest cups of coffee! It makes me feel like I'm treating myself instead of trying to wake up. Please try any of this brands creamers you won't be disappointed.
Wendy M.
Wichita Falls, TX
If you havnt tried the bailey's Irish Cream coffee creamers please do. It's more then "just" a coffee creamer. I usually have to dr my coffee up with several different things, sugar, creamer and cinnamon to name a few. With the bailey's it's the only thing I added. And if you want a special treat. Try adding a little in with some ice cream and make your self a shake. So good
Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wow wasn't sure was going to taste well but I loved it. I am a huge coffee drinker and this one was very good. Hopefully I will be able to find this flavor again. But haven't had any luck. I am going to try another bailey flavor
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Such a great addition to your coffee or even hot chocolate when you just need to wind down and relax. It even mixes well to make milkshakes. The Italian sweet cream makes whatever you mix it with sweet almost like ice cream.
Nat J.
Bailey sweet cream is delicious. Its refreshing and not too sweet but doesnt have an after taste. It gives a nice hint of sweetness witgout being too over done or over powering. I love this creamy baileys sweetner.