BY BAILEYS #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

• Is Baileys as creamy as International Delight creamer? I want to...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like the baileys with alcohol?1 Answers
  • Have you tried it? It is absolutely the best?2 Answers
  • "I highly recommend this brand and this creamer." in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite coffee creamer!" in 1 review
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
To start off we got this beacuse it was on sale cheaper than my regular brand. The sweetness and vanilla of this are perfect, but what I like about it stops there. I am a gan of Baileys (at least their adult beverages 😜) but this is somehow less creamy than regular Baileys and ours supposed to be a coffee CREAMER! I also kinda hate the weird chemically aftertaste that I get from this. Even my local grocery store's brand makes a more pleasent coffee addition than this stuff. I hate to give a bad review to Baileys but as soon as this bottle is gone I'll be going back to my regular brand, sale or no sale 🖓I could live with tye lack of creaminess, I just can't stand that chemical aftertaste!
Jessica V.
How would I start my day, without Baileys French Vanilla coffee creamer? I wouldn't. I would still be sleeping! I use this creamer daily, as part of my routine. It sweetens up my coffee and gets me ready to tackle whatever the world gives me each day. Check it out in your coffee creamer aisle at your grocery store.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I recently purchased this creamer because I enjoy drinking their alcoholic beverages. I tried to love it as I am a big coffee drinker, but I don't. I much prefer other brands to this creamer. It just has a strange taste that altered my coffee in a negative way for me. I won't repurchase this.
Maria A.
Absolutely delicious! My favorite flavor is French vanilla. It's a little on the sweet sir but you can always control it with adding a little milk. It is a little on the pricey side so you'd have to measure yourself on how much you use unless you can afford buying a new creamer every week than you're ok.
Corey M.
Albuquerque
My absolute go to for my every morning coffee! Or even after that night out you and the girls had! It’s so delicious and most definitely makes coffee more enjoyable. Anyone and everyone who loves French vanilla needs to jump on board!
Elizabeth K.
New Orleans, LA
I have tried MANY Baileys products (including the real deal), and this one must be my favorite. I always have a bit of this on hand. It's sweet, so there's no need to put sugar in your coffee when you use it. It's a one-stop shop and you feel like you've been to even the fanciest of cafes.
Alice R.
Portage
This is my favorite coffee creamer and I have tried many. I don't need to go to Star Bucks when I have this stuff in my fridge. It is affordable. It tastes very sweet, very smooth, it is very enjoyable. I purchase this all the time. I don't like to be without it.
Ellie (.
Yaaaaas! This stuff is amazing! So yummy and creamy and a favourite of mine! I love the flavor and it's quite sweet which is the way I like my coffee! I've found a little bit goes a long way and it's a delicious treat in the morning!
Sara S.
Leesburg
I was putting Bailey's in my coffee before they released special "coffee creamer" products. However, sometimes it is too creamy and rich for me. It makes my coffee too sweet for my tastes if I use the slightest bit too much. Worth a try though if you're a fan of the brand.
Samantha F.
Pella, IA
What is better than waking up and pouring a little Bailey’s in your coffee? That’s right. Nothing. Not healthy necessarily...but worth it. Absolutely affordable. 10/10 would recommend at any time of the day.
Carrie R.
Bald Knob, AR
Have you tried it? It is absolutely the best?
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Does it taste like the baileys with alcohol?
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Is it very creamy or a little on the watery side?
Sumintra A.
Baltimore, MD
Is Baileys as creamy as International Delight creamer? I want to try it but don't want it to over power or make my coffee bitter.
Carrie R.
Bald Knob, AR
Have you tried it? It is absolutely the best