Baileys Coffee Creamer Fat Free The Original Irish Cream

by Baileys

Baileys® Fat Free The Original Irish Cream Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A. Bailey.

Besides your coffee what's your favorite way to use Bailey Fat Free Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream?
Start your review of Baileys Coffee Creamer Fat Free The Original Irish Cream!
How would you rate this product?
benson
Being fat free it still has a nice taste to it. It's nice to have a creamer that has good taste smooth texture and is fat free.
Baileys creamer is a coffee lovers best friend. I love this stuff and the fact that they have a fat free version is awesome
Olathe, KS
This stuff is seriously rich, I feel guilty using it but it tastes so good, I feel like I'm spoiling myself by having it!
Absolute best coffee creamer I have ever had I use this daily i drink it every night before bed and on cold winter days
Lewisburg, TN
Love this! I love coffee creamers and this one is fantastic! Adds such a nice flavor to coffee. I've bought many times
Clemson, SC
Love this stuff! Perfect addition of Irish cream to my morning coffee without all of the calories. Creamy, rich taste
Something about this product did not sit right with me sadly because I was really looking forward to it in my coffee.
Galivants Fry, SC
Tastes just like the creamer with fat, except less fat calories. If I could I would drink straight from the bottle
Summerville, SC
I love this cream. The taste it great. It is a little 0n the sweet side so o don't have to add as much sweetner
Joliet, IL
Obviously not as good as the original version, but a happy substitute. My father will drink no other creamer!