Baileys Coffee Creamer Fat Free The Original Irish Cream

by Baileys

Baileys® Fat Free The Original Irish Cream Coffee Creamer.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A. Bailey.

Besides your coffee what's your favorite way to use Bailey Fat Free Coffee Creamer The Original Irish Cream?
Start your review of Baileys Coffee Creamer Fat Free The Original Irish Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Dearing
Love it,Its great,ive used it weekly for a while now,Its good for my diet and works within my calories and tastes great ,Its a good price and i share with others regularly
Boca Raton, FL
I don't really like heavy liquor, so mixing this one into other drinks is good enough for me. I didn't think Fat Free would be a good choice but it is.
Hattiesburg
I dont know if you can go wrong with Irish Cream, but this is one the better options. I loved the flavor but dont always splurge on the better creamers.
Spring, TX
If you like Irish Cream, you will love this. As a regular daily coffee drinker, I use a lot of liquid creamers, this one is by far one of the best.
Santaquin
This is soo yummy! Its got such good flavor! Im definitely  a repeat consumer! We always use it when we go hunting for that extra little kick!
I love this cream in my coffee! And I love th flavor of the alcohol too! So good, and it mixes so well. I'm so happy I found this product.
Conway, AR
It's not surprising that Bailey's coffee creamer is delicious in coffee. Bailey's itself is delicious in coffee. Definitely a great idea!
Liberty, KY
I loveeee bailey Irish coffee creamer. this is so amazing mixed in to my coffee or to mix with a little bit of liquor and coffee as well.
Cleveland, OH
Not my favorite. I just don't care for the flavor in my coffee and there's other choices that are better available in the grocery store
Dansville, NY
I really loved this a lot. It tastes exactly like Baileys except you can have as much of it as you want cause there is no alcohol.