BY BAILEYS #41 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Kimmy J.
Lansing
I am the person that has to have her coffee in the morning and sometimes a cup or two at night. I will buy and try different creamers just to give them a chance since I'm always using the same brand and flavor. It was gross just gross, it made me not want the coffee that I waited so patiently for. The price is to high for the little flavor or nasty flavors you get. I wouldn't buy this again.
Katie C.
Johnson City, TN
This adds so much flavor to your coffee you won't need to add anything else. Super creamy and tasty! Doesn't leave an aftertaste like some creamers do. I highly recommend this over other products like it.
Julia M.
I tried the fat free thinking it would be better for me and taste the same as the regular French vanilla, but I was wrong. It wasn't as sweet and I guess I just need the extra stuff that is in the regular one.
Katlyn L.
So good in my morning coffee. Would highly recommend to anyone who is sick of their usual routine. Delicious.
Ishani R.
I love French vanilla. This is just right! I enjoy the flavor and plus it’s fat free. You can’t go wrong
Teesh S.
Liverpool
I love this product! It is so creamy and extremely tasty! I love having a little bit of this just at the top of my coffee it tastes a million times creamier! I buy mine at Asda! It is so worth the money and I would definitely buy again.
Jam Jesm T.
Dubai , ['', '', '']
It was an ok mixer but nothing special. I just hope there is other flavor or add more interesting choices
Ulyana B.
I love a good French vanilla creamer and this one is it! I like that they’ve got the fat free option so that it’s lower in calories too.
Jessica R.
London Ontario
I’m a huge flavoured coffee drinker, so adding this to my coffee made it that much better. This was the first time I bought it, and it’s perfect for Christmas morning. It has a very smooth creamy texture and tastes fantastic. I will be a repeat customer.
Smija S.
sharjah
It is yumm..i love vanilla drinks and this is like vanilla milk shake also fat free and good option for health concerned people .. favour is good like any other vanilla drinks .. i think you must all give it a try :p