BY BAILEYS #50 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Fat Free French Vanilla Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Darby S.
Kyle, TX
 french Vanilla is my favorite!  The vanilla is so aromatic and it just begs to be put in your coffee. Even better than the smell, the smooth vanilla taste took my coffee from good to divine!  There are other flavors that I cannot wait to try as well like Hazelnut, Caramel,  Crème Brulee, and Toffee Almond Cream.
Grace H.
Since Bailey has always been my first choice, I had a chance to give their creamer a try. However, this taste might not be for anyone but it is for me. The creamer is creamy and smooth but not overly sweet. Fat free is also a plus for me!
Nicole L.
Gibbsboro, NJ
I have yet to find a fat-free coffee creamer (or any fat-free dairy product for that matter) that tastes as much as the original as the Bailey's fat free coffee creamer! You won't retreat trying this diet friendly creamer!
Taylor S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
You ever have those strong, irresistible craving of sweets when you're dieting? This is perfect you! Low carb and tastes as sweet without the sugar! Very creamy and soft taste. Definitely recommend anyone to try it!
Yelitsa A.
New Boston
After I tasted this, I can't leave without it in my coffee and the best of all its fat free!!! Doesn't mess up with my fitness goal and keep my coffee nice and tasty. I would definitely keep buying this.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I am the person that has to have her coffee in the morning and sometimes a cup or two at night. I will buy and try different creamers just to give them a chance since I'm always using the same brand and flavor. It was gross just gross, it made me not want the coffee that I waited so patiently for. The price is to high for the little flavor or nasty flavors you get. I wouldn't buy this again.
Brittany M.
Oh. My. Goodness. Words can't express how delicious, rich, and creamy all of these creamers are, but this particular one is our go-to for my husband and I. I'm one of those "would you like some coffee with your creamer?" types of people.....I can't be the only one. Lol. So the sugar free is the best option for us and French Vanilla is my favorite, so it's seriously perfect.
Katie M.
Havertown, PA
Full flavor. Smooth in my coffee. Nice complete to my drink. I think there is a wide market for creamers so I will typically look for natural choices that are on sale . Irish cream is our family favorite but this is well liked . I would use it again, for sure
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Great flavor and fat free. I mix with my coffee almost every morning. Bought at my local grocery store. The flavoring does not taste fake like some other brands. Will be getting again, however I bought this on promotion the first time.
Courtney A.
FAAAAVORRITEE Coffee creamer, I always snag a few bottles when its on sale at krogers! Super creamy and lots of flavor and hardly have to use any so the bottle last a long ways! Wish they made some with almond or coconut milk though! I will always purchase