Baileys Coffee Creamer Creme Brulee uploaded by Mariela O.

BY BAILEYS #51 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Creme Brulee Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Creme Brulee is one of my all time favorite flavors of anything to ut so when Baile ug s rolled out with the Creme Brulee flavoring g I was so excited! It's so rich and cream th with the perfect sweet light vanilla custard taste of creme Brulee.
Sarah B.
Found this at HEB, it has a flavor that is more true than coffee mate or international delight. It's a bit sweeter and slightly heavier. That's a plus in my book because I don't need to use as much at once. Only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because its not always available in my stores.
Briana S.
Every. Single. Morning.  If it wasn't for this stuff, the kids would never make it to school, the laundry would never get done and my professors would all hate me.  The only reason I didn't give it 5-stars is because it's kind of hard to find in my area.
Krista K.
Salem, WI
This is one of my favorites, I love coffee and it’s perfect with great creamer. There aren’t many other brands that make this flavor, it’s rich and creamy without being way too sweet. I would buy again and again
Kelly H.
Creme brulee is delicious but to add it to coffee was a weird idea. WRONG it was heavenly! I would prefer it over thick powdered creamer. Got it on sale at publix.
MELISSA B.
So, it turns out you can have Baileys at work (as long as its nonalcoholic) and not get into trouble. This creamer is superior to other liquid creamers on the market. It's so smooth and the smell is amazing. I usually drink coffee at work in the winter to take off the winter chill and this creamer is the perfect treat to flavor up our not-so-exciting work supplies coffee. I usually buy this at Meijer and leave it in the fridge for my coworkers to enjoy. The creamer rarely lasts the week since it's so delicious. We get free creamer at work and free is good so this creamer is a treat. Did I mention the amazing smell? Delicious
Sandra A.
Laurel, MD
This is amazing!!! if I could drink it every day without coffee or tea I would. It adds just the amount that you need in every sip. It's the perfect night cap and the perfect on the go addition to your drink. A little goes a long way because the flavor so strong and so rich. You can really get this at most department stores, I got mine from giant. Of course I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try
Rachel R.
McDonough, GA
I hate to say this but I did not like the creme brulee flavor!! I love Bailey's, non alcoholic and the alcoholic kind. But this creamer was awful. I had to pour out a whole cup of coffee. It didn't taste like creme brulee at all and it was super thick and sticky. I don't normally mind thick but it was sticky which meant it left a weird film in my throat and had a terrible after taste.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Nope, nope, nope. Terrible taste. I’m not a fan of coffee creamers, however, I am a big fan of Baileys (I even named my dog Baileys he,he...) Anyways, I always drink my coffee with milk but one time my friend offered to make me a coffee using this creamer and since it was Baileys I accepted. Worst coffee I’ve ever had in my life. Tastes terrible!!
Joanne P.
Pensacola, FL
Perfect!!!  It gives my coffee that sweet and creamy taste that I am craving.  The price could be a bit less.  The taste is creamy smooth.  Leaves a sweet after taste but nothing bothersome.  If you can get the larger size, it is so worth the cost.  Would definitely purchase again.
Kathie A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I am wondering where people find this flavor, what stores.