BY BAILEYS

Baileys® Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Hailey C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is so delicious I don't even know where to begin. My mom bought this once over the holiday season and I fell in love. Honestly, it tastes really good on its own, but it tastes even better when mixed with eggnog. I like this over the other Bailey's creamers because of the yummy hint of cinnamon!
Larissa M.
York, PA
This is my fav because of the cinnamon dolce at Starbucks lol it’s really good and just smooth you don’t drink this alone though (duh) you can mix it with anything but this texture is just real smooth and so easy to take down and not too cinnamony
Linda G.
OH EM GEEEE! This creamer is my all  time favorite for the fall season! It's so rich  and yummy and makes my basic drip coffees at home way better. I always stock up on this flavor. So so good and definitely highly recommend you  try it yourself! Fall creamer of choice.
Tiffani K.
Nashville, TN
Baileys and coffee on winter nights is always a yummy treat and when I saw that they had creamers out it was an easy pick over the standard brand I typically purchase. I always order the Cinnamon Dulce sweenter in my iced coffee at Starbucks so when I saw that Bailey's had a coffee creamer out in this flavor I knew I had to try. It is SO GOOD.
Ashlee R.
I love this taste in my coffee! My husband and I drink coffee in the evening and love the cinnamon taste that it adds. We purchased it at our local walmart wanting to try something new and we loved it. It's something thats different to add to your coffee that brings a great taste.
Victoria D.
Frederick, MD
Most delicious creamer I have ever had. I first tried the original Bailey’s creamer and liked it, so decided to try the other flavors. This Cinnamon one is the best. It is a little bit sweet with the subtle cinnamon flavors. So delicious, but sometimes can be hard to find.
LaDonna E.
  Was super sweet but a nice combination for the cinnamon . I bought it at Safeway I believe, it's been awhile . I enjoyed the flavor for most part but I was overwhelmed with how sweet it was and would probably say it was not very healthy unless in small doses . I recommend for those with a super sweet tooth for coffee ☕️
Camila A.
Ames, IA
Baileys is by far one of my favorite mixers and having it as a coffee creamer is the best thing that can exist. It adds amazing taste to the coffee and makes me make more coffee at home instead of wasting my money at coffee shops. Would highly recommend!
Natasha M.
Kansas City, MO
Picked this product up just yesterday on accident. Very delicious in my coffee his morning. It's not something I would try everyday but definitely worth keeping on stand by especially how the weather is set up here in Kansas City
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
A yummy treat to add to my hot coffee on cold mornings.  The flavor is really good and the level of sweetness is just right.  When added to my coffee it tastes just like a cinnamon dolce latte from Starbucks.  I will definitely buy again and again.