Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate uploaded by Chelsea F.

BY BAILEYS #71 in Creamer

Baileys® Chocolate Flavored Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Isabel H.
Isabel H.
So delicious in coffee makes me feel like I am drinking Starbucks. I have even been tempted to drink it alone it is so good.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite Irish creamers. I would get this brand for a while all the time because it is so good. Love this creamer.
diana H.
diana H.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is beyond delicious! Especially with some ice cream begged up ooh man, its super delicious stuff
Lilly G.
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
I love the sweet chocolate taste! Its creamy and perfect for coffee and chocolate drinks. I love using this around the holidays to add a little treat to drinks and baked goods.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
Foodie Expert
Taste strong ,little overpowering. It is good and rich in flavor. To me it is just too strong.
Esther G.
Esther G.
Foodie Expert
My favorite way to start my mornings! Just a little taste to give me the morning jolt I need!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
Amazing!!!!! My mom loves this product. Worth paying the extra cash for it also.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Saint Thomas , PA
This creamer has a wonderful chocolate flavor. I bought this because my store was out of my usual creamer and I was not disappointed!
vanessa g.
vanessa g.
Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate is my favorite one out of all. This taste so delicious with my coffee.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Foodie Expert
This creamer is so good. I like that there is a regular creamer and also an Irish cream liquor.