Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate

by Baileys

Baileys® Chocolate Flavored Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.

Is this super sweet?
Where can I buy this?
Is this any good??
Start your review of Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate!
B H.
Monroe, WI
This was nice to have during the cold winter months and cold spring days. I love curling up with a nice cup of coffee with Baileys in it. The flavor is amazing. I have and would tell people how great this taste.
Latisha S.
Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate is magnificent! It is so smooth and delicious! I can only drink one cup of coffee (or none), but with this creamer I crave it. There is never a weird taste with Bailey's.
Joni M.
Otway, OH
Awesome addition to a great cup of coffee!! Love using different flavors of Bailey! !! They offer many flavors and so far they have all tasted wonderful!
Debbie K.
Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate uploaded by Debbie K.
I like all things Bailey’s. They have great products. I enjoy their coffee creamers very much. Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate is fantastic. I like it in my coffee with half and half (so good). It has a rich chocolate flavor that compliments coffee drinks very nicely and can be used in hot or iced coffee drinks. There are a variety of flavors available and are available in your local grocery stores. *Bailey’s Coffee Creamers stay fresh in yogurt refrigerator until the date stamped on the bottle.
Renee L.
Winter Park Florida
I love caramel so this is perfect flavor. Bailey's is high end quality product and taste. You can find it in a lot of stores.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
I liked this creamer. It definitely made for a creamier coffee beverage, and the caramel flavor was evident but not overly so where there is a sickly sweetness to it. It's not my favorite that I've tried, but I can see myself buying it on occasion in the future.
Antoinette A.
Tallahassee, FL
Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate uploaded by Antoinette A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smooth and has an amazing Chocolate taste. I add Baileys to my cocoa, pancake batter and to my coffee. Heck, add it anything lol
Suzee C.
West Deptford, NJ
I love caramel so when I first seen Bailey's coffee creamer caramel flavor I had to try it is delicious. Not expensive at all. The packaging is simple but effective. There's other flavors besides caramel so I suggest if you haven't tried this yet it's a must try. Baileys Coffee Creamer Chocolate
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
This is only Bailey's coffee creamer I have tried so far and it is so good. I will be a repeat customer and I would love to try other flavors.
tabetha T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great tasteing creamer your coffee will never be the same this is a must try. It us a reasonable price.