BY BAILEYS #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Raigan M.
This is so yummy! I'm a coffee lover and I love flavored creamers. This is one of my favorites. It gives you just the right amount of caramel flavor without giving you too much creamer flavor in the coffee. So you don't have to use a lot of it.
Kristine S.
Fort Polk
I love to add this to my coffee with a nice piece of vanilla pound cake! It is perfect for a cold day or even cold night sitting at home by the fire while watching tv. It gives a great added taste to your coffee and doesn’t give you a headache
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
This product will change the way you choose and your coffee. For me it's perfect with hot coffee as there is so much sweet goodness inside this product that the heat brings it out allot more. It's so smooth and I tell all my friends about it.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Huge coffee person here! I've tried many creamers and have to say that this line is one of my favorites. Affordable and easy to find in stores. The caramel flavor is one of my favorites. Definitely going to purchase again in the future.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Love a good Irish coffee, especially in the winter when you're just trying to warm up! This coffee creamer can help get you that "liquor sweater" that keeps you warm :) Think Starbucks drink but with alcohol. How can you go wrong?!
Melissa H.
St Petersburg, FL
This coffee creamer is really sweet and there no need to add sugar to your coffee if you going to add this creamer. It's silky and very creamy. It's not bad in price and it just tastes like heaven in your coffee cup.
Stacey P.
Winchester, KY
Caramel flavored coffee is very tasty. It's not too overbearing in flavor. The caramel is a great idea for flavor.It's affordable. I've used this creamer around 5 times. I'd recommend this to all coffee lovers.
Danielle D.
Sanatoga
How enticing! A recognizable brand in the grocery store ready to make my coffee extra special. But, the overwhelming sweetness sticks to your teeth and has a sickening effect on the morning.
Best to just use the original Irish cream flavor creamer!
Jillian R.
Hamburg, NY
Some creamers are overwhelming in taste, but I don't find the Bailey's one to be at all! It's the perfect amount of flavor but still allows the taste of my coffee to come through a bit. AFFORDABLE and I love it!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel is my favorite coffee creamer. I buy it all the time, in addition to a couple of others. It taste great and makes for a delicious cup of joe. I also use it in my frozen drinks.
Crystal G.