BY BAILEYS #2 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Odyssey G.
Dallas, TX
This is a great creamer! It mixes well with any coffee or tea I made. It was affordable from my local supermarket. The only issue I had was it was a bit too rich for my taste. A bit to thick. However, if you are into thick creamers, then I would recommend this product for you.
Michaela M.
Very unique and interesting with the flavor combination but definitely worth it. Would highly recommend to anyone that wanted a different flavor in their everyday coffee. I thoroughly enjoy it and don't think there is anything like it. I've been using it for a while now.
Misha M.
Seattle
Bailey's coffee creamer is delicious, and as an absolute coffee fan I was hooked when I found it at a work event and had to buy it to try it at home. It was delicious and I tried it a few times, and would definitely buy it again if I found it at a store near me,
Anna D.
Winston Salem, NC
A delicious addition to your coffee! Tricks your mind! It taste just like a mixed drink. You can buy it at your local grocery store. Very great price! Other creamers are just as good as well. I will buy this product again.  Great to have in your cup of Joe!
Alexis Marie B.
This has a good taste with coffee hot or cold it’s not to strong it’s just right I use it everyday in the morning and it’s not pricey and you only need to pour a little so it lasts a while for me I love it especially when it’s fall it’s the best flavor
Angelica Z.
I am a creamer in my coffee kind of girl. I absolutely love the caramel flavor! I drink coffee every morning, and i always use Baileys. I would recommend this to friends and family. As well as I will continue to buy the creamer for myself and family.
Kristi S.
Coon Rapids
This is a family favorite when up at the cabin. It's the perfect addition to your morning coffee when you've got nothing but relaxation ahead. It's a warm and sweet flavor that is also helpful with a hangover! Lots of memories associated with this.
Danielle B.
Indianapolis
Caramel is my favorite thing ever. It’s one of the only flavors I like in my coffee. This isn’t that expensive and is so good! I got it at Kroger but I think Walmart has it as well! Super good and a little thicker than most creamers and that’s nice
Kristine S.
Fort Polk
I love to add this to my coffee with a nice piece of vanilla pound cake! It is perfect for a cold day or even cold night sitting at home by the fire while watching tv. It gives a great added taste to your coffee and doesn’t give you a headache
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
This product will change the way you choose and your coffee. For me it's perfect with hot coffee as there is so much sweet goodness inside this product that the heat brings it out allot more. It's so smooth and I tell all my friends about it.
Crystal G.