BY BAILEYS #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Shayla S.
Westerville
I love having this in my coffee when I can't use the alcoholic kind! It tastes delicious and is very low in price! I always buy this product at Kroger. It's very creamy and delicious.
Kelly H.
Aurora, ME
Love putting this in my coffee. It's one of my fav coffee creamers. And for a little over two dollars it's a amazing deal. I can't wait to try more flavors. If your a Carmel fan I highly recommend it!
Courtney M.
I love the caramel coffee creamer. Use it ever morning. I like my coffee extremely sweet and love that this is sweet enough that I don't have to add any sugar to my coffee.
Ashley T.
I love this coffee creamer. I love having baileys in my coffee during the holidays but during the week I opt for this coffee creamer and I never regret it. I get it at Kroger and it delicious.
Nicole P.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love the smooth creamy texture of Bailey's creamer! It mixes so lovely wit morning coffee! I've also used it in hot chocolate! A great option for a non alcoholic mix!
Melissa S.
I wasn't impressed with this coffee creamer. While it did the job, and spared me from having to drink my coffee black, it had an unpleasant aftertaste. It was smooth and smelled nice, but I wouldn't purchase it again if I had the option to purchase Coffee Mate or International Delight instead.
Kailah L.
North Little Rock
I'm a bartender/barista who loves making mixed drinks. Bailey's Coffee Creamer combines my two favorite things! Especially the Caramel! I LOVE making caramel macchiatos and caramel lattes with the delicious Bailey's Caramel Creamer. It has a perfect taste that goes well in a hot or cold drink. It always leaves a smile on my face.
Anna D.
Newbern, TN
I love, love, LOVE putting this in my coffee! I love the taste of Bailey's, but sometimes putting that in my morning coffee isn't the smartest idea. This is a great alternative to putting actual Bailey's in my coffee. It has the taste I like without having to worry about any alcohol content. The caramel flavor is definitely my favorite out of all the coffee creamers.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
When I want to treat myself to an amazing frappe, this is the product I purchase. It's good to make my Carmel iced coffee with a cup full off ice. Either way it's the perfect combination to any coffee of your choice.
Alice S.
I am a die hard International Delight girl, but I decided to try this coffee creamer because I do love Baileys. No. Nope. Never again. The flavor was just not good. I wanted to love it, but it tasted super fake and was generally just off-putting. I don't even think we finished the bottle. Love regular Baileys, not buying their coffee cream again though.
Crystal G.