BY BAILEYS #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I really like this creamer. The taste is sweet and yummy. I love the brand. It makes the cheap coffee at my office taste like a coffee house. LOVE IT
Liandra H.
Riverside
The caramel is just the perfect touch of sweetness goes down smooth and taste great... Love making my white russins with a twist with this product
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
One of my favorite coffee creamers. Great caramel flavor that surpasses most I've tried. Pretty affordable and easy to find in most grocery stores.
Jaimie K.
Bluffton
Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee with a little Irish cream to warm you up on a cold winter night 😊 or even hot chocolate with a little kick
Megan B.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I love this! The flavor is great, however I like pretty much anything caramel. I don't have to use much to get a nice flavor with it, which I like.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
I don't drink coffee but I did use it in my hot chocolate and it tastes amazing. I will continue to buy it and use in my hot chocolate from now on.
HEATHER M.
Adamsville, OH
Not my favorite. It's a little too bitter for me to drink in my coffee. I might try other flavors at some point, but I didn't care for the caramel
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
A little shallow on flavor like a sugar type pump from starbucks, so you need a good bit for rich/deep flavor. Overall good addition to coffee.
Maria Irene A.
Ridgewood, NY
I have a sweet tooth and I love caramel so of course this product is a big hit for me. It's good value, most definitely. I highly recommend this!
Cristy C.
Bristol , VA
Love this Carmel creamer taste like a Carmel machatto from star bucks with out paying $10 a cup it is sweet but not over sweet I would recommend
Crystal G.