BY BAILEYS #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Joni M.
Otway, OH
Awesome addition to a great cup of coffee!! Love using different flavors of Bailey! !! They offer many flavors and so far they have all tasted wonderful!
Carrie Rae J.
Costa Mesa
Although this creamer is quite delicious... it doesn't have that Bailey's warming feeling when you drink. Skip this and go straight for the actual thing!
Nicole P.
Shelby Twp, MI
One of my favorite creamers! It's sweet and enjoyable. I use this at least a few times a week. I like to have it on hand for guests. Everyone loves it!
May B.
Bailey coffee flavors are rich and delicious. I use them and find I don't have to add sugar to my coffee. I like the variety offered by the brand too.
Shea H.
Canton, GA
This is ok. It has a pretty good taste. I prefer just plain old coffee mate. It has a very bold flavor and it's just a little stronger than my liking.
Seleena P.
Baileys is so great and I love their non- alcoholic products that still give you a taste of how great they are. Caramel when done right is always great
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Yummmy. This is great for a morning pick me up. You get into that more and get excited of the powerful intense flavor. I say they're best on Friday's
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I really like this creamer. The taste is sweet and yummy. I love the brand. It makes the cheap coffee at my office taste like a coffee house. LOVE IT
Jaimie K.
Bluffton
Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee with a little Irish cream to warm you up on a cold winter night 😊 or even hot chocolate with a little kick
Megan B.
Cumberland Furnace, TN
I love this! The flavor is great, however I like pretty much anything caramel. I don't have to use much to get a nice flavor with it, which I like.
Crystal G.