BY BAILEYS #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Latisha S.
Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel is magnificent! It is so smooth and delicious! I can only drink one cup of coffee (or none), but with this creamer I crave it. There is never a weird taste with Bailey's.
mari. d.
North Brookfield
I love this creamer, the only brand I use with my coffee and there are so many different flavors to choose from! I’m not always a coffee drinker but if I have this to add I’ll never deny a cup . Gives the right touch !
Amber H.
Victoria, BC
I am an crazy coffee drinker! I love coffee so if corse I’ve tried every creamer that sounds yummy! This didn’t live up to expectations. Would still buy international delight over it any day! Caramel is always yummy but not worth the price point.
Olivia L.
Oxford, MI
My husband and I keep this on hand when we have guests over and need a Little night pick me up. It’s delicious in any Carmel or vanilla flavored coffee and tastes delicious. I give it 4 stars only because when I have a drink I want a DRINK. This doesn’t do it for me but it’s still really tasty!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love the Baileys caramel coffee creamer. It is sweet so you only need a little (pending on your coffee preference). I love how light and smooth it makes your coffee, such a wonderful flavor. This is my favorite coffee creamer, it makes it taste like a caramel macchiato right from home!
Tristyn G.
Timonium, MD
I'm a huge coffee drinker. But I can't drink it black. This is great to add a kick of sweetness. You can buy it at your local grocery store I'm sure. It's a little more spendy than your typical creamer so I wouldn't buy it often. I get it as a kinda treat to myself occasionally!
Jen F.
Salinas, CA
I love coffee, caramel, and have always loved Bailey's so I thought this would be perfect but it ended up having a funky taste to it so I ended up stopping the use of it and went with another brand. I don't hate it, if I see an extra tasty looking flavor I'll buy a small bottle but its not my go to brand or flavor anymore.
Tori N.
Nashua , NH
This creamer is delicious! A splash in my coffee before work makes my morning coffee that much better! A splash in hot cocoa makes a child friendly extra treat! I would recommend this to any and everybody! Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
Kayla W.
I was really surprised by this product. I usually use almond milk creamers for my coffee but gave this a try when my local store was out. I normally don’t like other creamers because they taste fake this on does not. Smooth creamy and tasty.
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
This is the best thing. The taste is smooth. But will defiantly have you “white girl drunk” and I think that’s what everyone wants. Haha. Anyways not expensive and very good alone and mixed. Go buy you some you won’t regret it!
Crystal G.