BY BAILEYS #3 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Billie H.
This was nice to have during the cold winter months and cold spring days. I love curling up with a nice cup of coffee with Baileys in it. The flavor is amazing. I have and would tell people how great this taste.
mari. d.
North Brookfield
I love this creamer, the only brand I use with my coffee and there are so many different flavors to choose from! I’m not always a coffee drinker but if I have this to add I’ll never deny a cup . Gives the right touch !
Amber H.
Victoria, AB
I am an crazy coffee drinker! I love coffee so if corse I’ve tried every creamer that sounds yummy! This didn’t live up to expectations. Would still buy international delight over it any day! Caramel is always yummy but not worth the price point.
Shian S.
long branch
This is a definite must try!!!! Don’t miss out on this one if you want a kick to your boring coffee in the morning! It’s sweet and salty at the same time you won’t get enough of Baileys Caramel Creamer!
Olivia L.
My husband and I keep this on hand when we have guests over and need a Little night pick me up. It’s delicious in any Carmel or vanilla flavored coffee and tastes delicious. I give it 4 stars only because when I have a drink I want a DRINK. This doesn’t do it for me but it’s still really tasty!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I love the Baileys caramel coffee creamer. It is sweet so you only need a little (pending on your coffee preference). I love how light and smooth it makes your coffee, such a wonderful flavor. This is my favorite coffee creamer, it makes it taste like a caramel macchiato right from home!
Vanessa P.
San Fernando
This coffee creamer is amazing for when drinking whiskey in my opinion. It has the perfect caramel taste when warming it up. The value is pretty good, and the taste it amazing. I would definitely add more caramel because the flavor tends to be over run by the whiskey when mixing.
Amanda N.
Middleton, TN
Love the baileys coffee creamer  very rich and smooth and it taste wonderful gives it that rich smooth taste to your coffee with a little punch. It's one of the best creamers and it has a rich flavor. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a little liquor in their coffee.
Jen F.
Salinas, CA
I love coffee, caramel, and have always loved Bailey's so I thought this would be perfect but it ended up having a funky taste to it so I ended up stopping the use of it and went with another brand. I don't hate it, if I see an extra tasty looking flavor I'll buy a small bottle but its not my go to brand or flavor anymore.
Tori N.
amherst nh
This creamer is delicious! A splash in my coffee before work makes my morning coffee that much better! A splash in hot cocoa makes a child friendly extra treat! I would recommend this to any and everybody! Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
Shannon C.