BY BAILEYS #3 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Caramel Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning (and afternoon, and evening!)." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor of non-alcoholic Bailey's creamers and I have tried them all." in 1 review
  • "Tried this creamer because my local grocery store was out of my other creamer." in 1 review
Latisha S.
Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel is magnificent! It is so smooth and delicious! I can only drink one cup of coffee (or none), but with this creamer I crave it. There is never a weird taste with Bailey's.
Amber H.
Victoria, BC
I am an crazy coffee drinker! I love coffee so if corse I’ve tried every creamer that sounds yummy! This didn’t live up to expectations. Would still buy international delight over it any day! Caramel is always yummy but not worth the price point.
Kailah L.
North Little Rock
I'm a bartender/barista who loves making mixed drinks. Bailey's Coffee Creamer combines my two favorite things! Especially the Caramel! I LOVE making caramel macchiatos and caramel lattes with the delicious Bailey's Caramel Creamer. It has a perfect taste that goes well in a hot or cold drink. It always leaves a smile on my face.
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I love the Baileys caramel coffee creamer. It is sweet so you only need a little (pending on your coffee preference). I love how light and smooth it makes your coffee, such a wonderful flavor. This is my favorite coffee creamer, it makes it taste like a caramel macchiato right from home!
Tristyn G.
Baltimore , MD
I'm a huge coffee drinker. But I can't drink it black. This is great to add a kick of sweetness. You can buy it at your local grocery store I'm sure. It's a little more spendy than your typical creamer so I wouldn't buy it often. I get it as a kinda treat to myself occasionally!
Jen F.
Salinas, CA
I love coffee, caramel, and have always loved Bailey's so I thought this would be perfect but it ended up having a funky taste to it so I ended up stopping the use of it and went with another brand. I don't hate it, if I see an extra tasty looking flavor I'll buy a small bottle but its not my go to brand or flavor anymore.
Misha M.
Seattle
Bailey's coffee creamer is delicious, and as an absolute coffee fan I was hooked when I found it at a work event and had to buy it to try it at home. It was delicious and I tried it a few times, and would definitely buy it again if I found it at a store near me,
Alexis Marie B.
This has a good taste with coffee hot or cold it’s not to strong it’s just right I use it everyday in the morning and it’s not pricey and you only need to pour a little so it lasts a while for me I love it especially when it’s fall it’s the best flavor
Angelica Z.
I am a creamer in my coffee kind of girl. I absolutely love the caramel flavor! I drink coffee every morning, and i always use Baileys. I would recommend this to friends and family. As well as I will continue to buy the creamer for myself and family.
Tori N.
This creamer is delicious! A splash in my coffee before work makes my morning coffee that much better! A splash in hot cocoa makes a child friendly extra treat! I would recommend this to any and everybody! Baileys Coffee Creamer Caramel
Crystal G.