Baileys Coffee Creamer Brown Butter Pecan uploaded by Paola N.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Cream Cheese

Baileys® Brown Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Breanna M.
Jacksonville
What a great way to start the morning off! The brown butter pecan flavor is very delicious. Affordable as well!
Sarah C.
This is to die for! I grew up with my dad buying it. I tried it when I got older and fell in love! I like to drink it with my coffee and with plain old ice! Definitely a delicious choice for a nice addition to any warm drink.
Celeste D.
Jaco
Yo este lo he visto muchas veces y me ha llamado la atención, ustedes ya lo han probado? Yo creo q a mi me es tan dando muchas ganas de probarlo
C.C. K.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This coffee creamer is simply delicious - great during those cold weather months! It is indulgent though - you’ll definitely be taking a hit in the calorie department.
Danielle L.
Bluffton, SC
This is SOOOOOOOO yummy y’all! I’m a southern gal and that means I LOVE me some buttered pecan EVERYTHING! This makes my coffee super yummy and I never want to stop drinking it! Everyone needs to try this deliciousness!
Carine B.
Montreal , QC
For a coffee aficionado, I love the taste of this product. It might not be the healthiest option for a drink, but sure is the tastiest. You would ha w this after a meal, as a dessert.
Carefree M.
I absolutely love this flavor! On a side note I can never find it anymore, but not only did I love it in my coffee I even added a splash to my smoothies for a hint of nut. Amazing !
Jasmin J.
Crowley, TX
This creamer is so delicious. I had it one time I was sold. It doesn't have an artificial after taste like most creamers do.
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My FAVE!! This creamer is not watered down like some other creamers out there. The flavor is amazing and doesn't leave a bad after taste. I always grab this creamer when it is on sale at my local ShopRite. Well worth the price.
Britta B.
Milton
Simply the best creamer and that's all I can say about this. If you love butter pecan or pecan pie... Yea you need this.