Baileys Coffee Creamer Brown Butter Pecan uploaded by Paola N.

BY BAILEYS #11 in Cream Cheese

Baileys® Brown Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Danielle L.
Bluffton, SC
This is SOOOOOOOO yummy y’all! I’m a southern gal and that means I LOVE me some buttered pecan EVERYTHING! This makes my coffee super yummy and I never want to stop drinking it! Everyone needs to try this deliciousness!
Carine B.
Montreal , QC
For a coffee aficionado, I love the taste of this product. It might not be the healthiest option for a drink, but sure is the tastiest. You would ha w this after a meal, as a dessert.
Carefree M.
I absolutely love this flavor! On a side note I can never find it anymore, but not only did I love it in my coffee I even added a splash to my smoothies for a hint of nut. Amazing !
J a z z y J.
Crowley, TX
This creamer is so delicious. I had it one time I was sold. It doesn't have an artificial after taste like most creamers do.
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My FAVE!! This creamer is not watered down like some other creamers out there. The flavor is amazing and doesn't leave a bad after taste. I always grab this creamer when it is on sale at my local ShopRite. Well worth the price.
Britta B.
Milton
Simply the best creamer and that's all I can say about this. If you love butter pecan or pecan pie... Yea you need this.
freddy s.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Omg so good in the morning or even at night. With my coffee. Gives it a great flavor. Not too sweet and not bland at all.
Claury F.
When you love coffee, and alcohol, this is just the perfect drink that make the perfect combination
Genesis S.
Plainfield, NJ
I love butter pecan in my coffee but this has got to be my favorite drink to throw in there when I'm staying in. I feel like its not too strong but you can definitely feel it in there.
Hope B.
Blackville, SC
Most flavorful coffee creamer there is. It is rich and delicious tasting that sit in your mouth and you enjoy every moment of each swallow