Baileys Coffee Creamer Brown Butter Pecan uploaded by Paola N.

BY BAILEYS #4 in Cream Cheese

Baileys® Brown Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Ruben Z.
Realmente dulce pero no empalagoso, si amas el chocolate es una gran eleccion, su sabor original hara que disfrutes mas el cafe matutino.
Sarah H.
Two of my favorite flavours combined into one drink mixer is brilliant and it actually taste better in coffee with a dash of vanila
Erika F.
No me gusta tomar alcohol pero podría tomar esto para siempre, es demasiado delicioso, cremoso y en su punto de alcohol perfecto
Lexia N.
Burnaby, BC
Ok so this is a little slice of heaven it a bottle! I love it but find it quite sweet so I mix this with milk in my coffee
Flora D.
Rocanville
Love Bailey's the perfect creamer for special occasions. The taste just makes me think of Christmas morning. Love it
Carolina V.
I love add this mix to my coffee or hot chocolate sometimes, I love sweet drinks so this product is perfect for me.
Lilibeth M.
soledad
Realmente es muy deliciosa! una crema suave y con sabor a café que le brinda al paladar una gran exquisitez!
Theidra G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is such a smooth flavorful mixer. I mix it with kahlua s on top of icecream or in my coffee. It's the best.
Julie K.
Toronto , ON
Love this, adds such a wonderful kick of flavour to your coffee. Having coffee without it is just not the same.
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
I love this for a cozy night in with my boyfriend the flavour is amazing and it's really good value for money