Baileys Coffee Creamer Brown Butter Pecan uploaded by Paola N.

BY BAILEYS #6 in Cream Cheese

Baileys® Brown Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Eliani L.
I love it it's one of my favs the coffee. Taste is good it doesn't compare to anything else I tried I have told my friends about this and it's definetly affordable I got mines at nearest liquor store and I would definetly buy again
Justine D.
Ellenville, NY
My FAVE!! This creamer is not watered down like some other creamers out there. The flavor is amazing and doesn't leave a bad after taste. I always grab this creamer when it is on sale at my local ShopRite. Well worth the price.
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
This is one of my favorite coffee creamers, and I'm picky! A little goes a long way, no weird aftertastes, and they always smell great. I buy them at Kroger on sale and they're never more than $3, which is the same (or less!) than other brands. Always repurchase.
Ashley T.
Loxley, AL
I like this vodka because the taste is pretty good and it is smooth. I've been purchasing it for years. Probably since my college days haha. But it's affordable and does go a long way. I know I will recommend for sure.
Jessica D.
This creamer is absolutely delicious and I love adding this flavor to my coffee! It’s not the healthiest of creams but it definitely gets me excited to drink in the mornings! I would recommend this creamer to others.
MakeupGirlUnboxing C.
Orlando, FL
I really didn’t care for this flavor of creamer. It was almost too sweet to the point where I felt like it wasn’t coffee any longer. It is also a little pricey. I think I can get a better value for my money with another brand.
Maddie M.
YUMMY!!!!!!! This is 100% the best coffee creamer your money can buy. It has so much flavor and it makes me crave waking up in the mornings. It’s a pretty good value and you can usually get it at your local grocery store
Kristy H.
Wheaton, IL
One of my favorite creamers, the taste is wonderful! I love my coffee to be creamy and this always does the trick! Also great for making iced coffee drinks, so many flavors to pick from!
Genesis S.
Plainfield , NJ
I love butter pecan in my coffee but this has got to be my favorite drink to throw in there when I'm staying in. I feel like its not too strong but you can definitely feel it in there.
Catherine E.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is delicious! Who does not love a great flavor in their coffee in the morning to get their day started! The brown butter pecan flavor is great and does not feel heavy at all.