Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Angel P.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Amelia M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.

BY BAILEYS #4 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Amy W.
Kansas City Missouri
Purchased at: Target
One of my absolute favorites to bring to a celebration! Perfect mixer for just about anything. Will always recommend this affordable option!
Holly B.
Elk Horn, KY
I love the taste of baileys. If I'm not careful I will get drunk too fast lol. Love the creamer cause it tastes so much like the drink mix.
Tequilla S.
Bronx
When I tell you this is great, well balanced mixture of love. It taste so great in an early morning cup of coffee to set you on your way.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I use this but not Mudslide. I put it in my coffee and once I decide to put it in my hot chocolate, very good idea because it is so good.
Karen H.
Mora, MN
Was disappointed in the flavor. I had to use so much of it just to and a hint of flavor to my coffee. It left an after taste in my mouth.
Samantha B.
Adrian
I love this flavor of Bailey's coffee creamer. It is a unique flavor, different than plain chocolate that you cant find in other brands.
Megan R.
1,295 reviews
This is some GREAT creamer. It makes my coffee something extra special. It's flavor is amazing and doesn't taste artificial like some.
Jada R.
Houma, LA
The absolute best coffee creamer there is out there! I normally dont use creamer but ever since ive tried this one, its all i use now.
Casey L.
Saugus, MA
Great added flavor to any coffee ! Super inexpensive. And just super super tasty ! Perfect little something to start your morning off !
Alex S.
Ithaca, NY
I love this coffee creamer! It makes my coffee taste so much like a mudslide, that I would believe it was real if I didn't know.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this coffee creamer good?
Jenn m.
Mathias
I love the creamy flavor of the chocolate with the sweet taste of Baileys. Will definitely buy again and highly recommend!
Rosalynn  M.
Morse, SK
Would love to see this at my grocery store!