Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Angel P.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Amelia M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.

BY BAILEYS #4 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Courtney H.
Santee, CA
I love any and all Bailey's creamers, but I just bought this this morning and absolutely loved it! It's so creamy and smooth. 11/10 will buy again.
Mary S.
Windber
Love, love, LOVE this in my morning coffee.  Tastes sweet and chocolat-y, and goes GREAT with the coconut-chocolate coffee we found in Hawaii.
Veronica Q.
Lawton, OK
Even before the creamer baileys was great in my coffee late night bonfire drink. Great for fall nights mixed with hot coffee or even hot chocolate
Charrisse J.
I love this oldie but goodie. It's my go to favorite drink. I love the creamy flavor and I add it to vanilla ice cream to create a decadent treat.
Kristen M.
Reading, PA
Can't live without this coffee creamer! Non alcoholic! Probably not the healthiest but nothing really is these days. So delicious, and affordable!
Jennica S.
Alexandria, VA
I am really glad when I found a to-go mudslide because musdlide is my favourite cocktail that I make using Bailey's cream. I highly recommend this.
Jocelyn M.
This is good but I’d rather have actual baileys in my coffee. I really did like the flavor but it was a little pricey for me for coffee creamer.
Rei L.
Shakopee, MN
Love using this with hot chocolate, but I am sure it is good with coffee as well!  The flavor is great and the price is not too shabby.
Mikey B.
Woburn, MA
A great way to start the day, this in your coffee! Smooth, creamy, and rich taste....makes a great cream or milk substitute for that morning cup.
Elyse P.
Bayonne, NJ
Always have this in my house, super smooth and mixes great with all coffees. Not too sweet either. I really like it and will try other flavors
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this coffee creamer good?
Jenn m.
Mathias
I love the creamy flavor of the chocolate with the sweet taste of Baileys. Will definitely buy again and highly recommend!
Rosalynn  M.
Morse, SK
Would love to see this at my grocery store!