Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Angel P.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Amelia M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.

BY BAILEYS #5 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Angel P.
I was in a coffee creamer rut until I happened upon this on a grocery run after a particularly rough Monday at work, and my Mondays have been a million times better ever since. This creamer has all the creamy and decadent chocolate goodness of a mudslide but without alcohol. It's my favorite creamer on the market, and believe me, I've tried dozens. I love it in my Kona coffee. It's amazing. Treat yourself. You won't be sorry.
Taylor K.
Great flavor, I prefer this over staples like coffeemate and international delight. Additionally, my father, who is very stubborn and hates change in all situations, tried this last year instead of his regular coffeemate, and has been purchasing it ever since.
Oma LaNita D.
Pottsville
I like mudslides, so I purchased this coffee creamer at Kroger’s. I liked the flavor of the creamer. It went very nicely with my coffee. It was definitely a favorite creamer. I’m not sure this creamer could be improved as it was really good.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
Hands down my holiday go-to creamer!!! I love White Russians and coffee; this brings the two together. I can normally find it at Target or Wegmans and it's reasonably priced, too. It doesn't last long in my house!
Carole M.
Plainville
My favorite Sunday morning coffee is a mudslide .But somehow having Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream is not always acceptable where you might be.In those cases I have have Baileys coffee creamer Mudslide.It is creamy like the original mudslide.It is smooth.Best of all you can have more than one,unlike the original mudslide.When you you can't have the real thing ,Baileys has the next best thing with out the alcohol.
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
Delicious! Almost every kind of Bailey's creamer Ive tried Ive really enjoyed! I use these every morning with my coffee and wouldn't know know what to do if I couldn't get my hands on these baby's anymore Bailey's Coffee Creamer Pumpkin Spice
Twila R.
Haslet
I love mudslides and one with baileys is always GREAT! It is very rich and creamy with a hint of coffee taste.  There are many drinks that can be made with this. Its a great value when compared to other products. I will definately continue to buy this product for my liquor cabinet.
Kassandra B.
Ballston Spa
I absolutely love using this in my coffee. It is so delicious. Again, this makes my coffee taste like a delicious dessert. It is extremely affordable and tastes just like a mudslide drink. It goes perfect in an iced coffee and I would recommend it others.
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Can’t go wrong with this! Makes your coffee taste even more inviting. So indulgent. I mostly drink my coffee just with a little cream, but this is my go to when I want something extra. As a result I don’t go through it often. Long shelf life thankfully.
Shelby K.
albany
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with this in my coffee creamer I tried it for the first time four months ago and i can’t help but get it every time I go grocery shopping I’m in love with it
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this coffee creamer good?
Rosalynn  M.
Morse, SK
Would love to see this at my grocery store!