Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Angel P.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Amelia M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.

BY BAILEYS #4 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Taylor K.
Great flavor, I prefer this over staples like coffeemate and international delight. Additionally, my father, who is very stubborn and hates change in all situations, tried this last year instead of his regular coffeemate, and has been purchasing it ever since.
Oma LaNita D.
Pottsville
I like mudslides, so I purchased this coffee creamer at Kroger’s. I liked the flavor of the creamer. It went very nicely with my coffee. It was definitely a favorite creamer. I’m not sure this creamer could be improved as it was really good.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
Hands down my holiday go-to creamer!!! I love White Russians and coffee; this brings the two together. I can normally find it at Target or Wegmans and it's reasonably priced, too. It doesn't last long in my house!
Shelby K.
albany
Purchased at: Target
I am in love with this in my coffee creamer I tried it for the first time four months ago and i can’t help but get it every time I go grocery shopping I’m in love with it
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Can’t go wrong with this! Makes your coffee taste even more inviting. So indulgent. I mostly drink my coffee just with a little cream, but this is my go to when I want something extra. As a result I don’t go through it often. Long shelf life thankfully.
Karla C.
Sayville
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
It’s a smooth finish to a yummy desert type of beverage. Very nice to sip when added to coffee. Sweet but not too sweet. It’s a nice relaxation in the middle of a hectic work day. Makes my day go a lot quicker in the office.
Alexandria N.
Mentor, OH
So delicious! Very creamy and I don’t even need sugar when i use this creamer. I get this when I think I deserve something special in the morning since it’s a little more expensive then the lower quality items.
Kristen C.
Anderson
Pretty tastey, kind of pricey though. I still enjoyed it. Makes a good drink and taste good in coffee too. Gets a little bland after awhile but is a good product overall. I would recommend this and buy again
Bess L.
Syracuse, NY
I’m not a huge coffee drinker so anything creamy to make it taste less bitter is good in my book - on those mornings when tea just won’t do - I reach for the Baileys - Especially the mudslide to make that coffee extra delicious
Tiffany E.
Loganville, GA
Non alcoholic creamer for coffee! It gives a sweet taste no sugar needed with coffee so if you are trying to xut back on sugar but cannot let go of it in coffee grab this to try!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this coffee creamer good?
Jenn m.
Mathias
I love the creamy flavor of the chocolate with the sweet taste of Baileys. Will definitely buy again and highly recommend!
Rosalynn  M.
Morse, SK
Would love to see this at my grocery store!