Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Angel P.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Amelia M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.

BY BAILEYS #15 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Taylor K.
Great flavor, I prefer this over staples like coffeemate and international delight. Additionally, my father, who is very stubborn and hates change in all situations, tried this last year instead of his regular coffeemate, and has been purchasing it ever since.
Angel P.
I was in a coffee creamer rut until I happened upon this on a grocery run after a particularly rough Monday at work, and my Mondays have been a million times better ever since. This creamer has all the creamy and decadent chocolate goodness of a mudslide but without alcohol. It's my favorite creamer on the market, and believe me, I've tried dozens. I love it in my Kona coffee. It's amazing. Treat yourself. You won't be sorry.
Elizabeth D.
Ozark, AL
This stuff is amazing, has a fantastic flavor. Gives you the sensation of a regular mudslide but even better when it's mixed with a favorite coffee. And it makes an iced coffee even better. Smooth, flavorful taste. A true treat no matter the time of day.
Oma LaNita D.
Pottsville
I like mudslides, so I purchased this coffee creamer at Kroger’s. I liked the flavor of the creamer. It went very nicely with my coffee. It was definitely a favorite creamer. I’m not sure this creamer could be improved as it was really good.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
Hands down my holiday go-to creamer!!! I love White Russians and coffee; this brings the two together. I can normally find it at Target or Wegmans and it's reasonably priced, too. It doesn't last long in my house!
Carole M.
Plainville
My favorite Sunday morning coffee is a mudslide .But somehow having Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream is not always acceptable where you might be.In those cases I have have Baileys coffee creamer Mudslide.It is creamy like the original mudslide.It is smooth.Best of all you can have more than one,unlike the original mudslide.When you you can't have the real thing ,Baileys has the next best thing with out the alcohol.
Ashley L.
Bel air, MD
Such a perfect add in for any coffee lover. Product is not expensive and it’s a flavor all can enjoy. The size of the bottle is large compared to other coffee creamers. I would purchase again in the future.
Sarah M.
This creamer is very tasty and works great in my coffee. Has good flavor and is decent calorie wise. I bought it at Shop Rite, but I think you can get it almost anywhere. I would recommend if you like a chocolatey tasting coffee.
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
Delicious! Almost every kind of Bailey's creamer Ive tried Ive really enjoyed! I use these every morning with my coffee and wouldn't know know what to do if I couldn't get my hands on these baby's anymore Bailey's Coffee Creamer Pumpkin Spice
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
Bailey's is my absolute FAVORITE to mix into my coffee! Every flavor of their coffee creamer gives the cup a great taste, and usually leads to me having more than my usual one cup! Bailey's brand-wide has always seemed affordable to me for the value of what you're getting. Definitely would recommend!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this coffee creamer good?
Rosalynn  M.
Weyburn, SK
Would love to see this at my grocery store!