Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.

BY BAILEYS #12 in Cream Cheese

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Heather M.
Heather M.
If badly artificially flavored booze had a baby with expired milk this creamer would be the result. I bought this creamer on BOGO along with their Bourbon Vanilla Pound Cake flavor (not featured on Influenster). The BVPC flavor was the most vile creamer I've ever tasted. Baileys, please stick to making only Baileys.
Rhonda T.
Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
The only creamer I buy! I cannot and will not drink my coffee without it. I have found that it is very hard to find in my area so I buy 2 or 3 at a time.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Spartanburg
This product is my favorite coffee creamer of ALL TIME! I'm not sure why but when im pregnant i crave alcohol and since i cant have it i look for alternatives. This coffee creamer got me through my first pregnancy and was my little slice of heaven i got to enjoy every day. I was a little upset when it was taken off the shelves but it was seasonal. I'm so glad its not anymore and hope it stays that way.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Fayetteville, WV
This is a decent creamer if you you are just looking to give coffee a creamier taste. I bought this because I thought it would be chocolate, but this just tastes like whipped cream. It's the only flavor I really pick up on so a cup of coffee is like a cup of warm whipped cream.

I will not buy this again simply because it is not the flavor I was expecting.
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
West Seneca, NY
This is great for the morning, afternoon, and evening.   When you add some to your coffee it's like a french coffee drink at a little cafe.  It has just the right chocolate amount.  I would buy this about once a year and only use it on special occasions though or when you're really in a pinch .
Marquita L.
Marquita L.
My coffee turns into the most delicious energizing drink ever. I love all Bailey's coffee creamers. During the holidays that's when you can find all of them in your grocery store. They have more flavors than any other creamer brand and you can use them in your baked desserts too .
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
San Antonio
Love the coffee creamers. They really add great flavor to a cup of coffee. I have purchased these creamers several times from the grocery store and the price is right! You can add a little or a lot. Depending on how sweet you like it. Either way, it taste great.
Donna R.
Donna R.
Sparta
My husband was actually the one I purchased this for. He enjoys the mudslide drink and so I thought he would enjoy this. It definitely captured the flavor of the traditional mudslide, of which I am not a fan, without the boozy after effect. We purchased it from our local Kroger and according to my husband, if he were to drink coffee regularly, this would be a repeat purchase.
Patrick E F.
Patrick E F.
San Ysidro, CA
I have tried many brands and many flavors of coffee creamer. This is the worst taste i've ever put in my coffee. I have tried 2 Bailey flavors, vanilla and Irish, both awful. Just poured the remaining down the drain
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Millinocket
Love this it's really good in my coffee lol great flavor like other flavors from this site nice and sweet and wonderful great values to this creamer don't need much in ur coffee I definitely would recommend this to all that drink coffee