Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Amelia M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Angel P.

BY BAILEYS #5 in Creamer

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Angel P.
I was in a coffee creamer rut until I happened upon this on a grocery run after a particularly rough Monday at work, and my Mondays have been a million times better ever since. This creamer has all the creamy and decadent chocolate goodness of a mudslide but without alcohol. It's my favorite creamer on the market, and believe me, I've tried dozens. I love it in my Kona coffee. It's amazing. Treat yourself. You won't be sorry.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
Hands down my holiday go-to creamer!!! I love White Russians and coffee; this brings the two together. I can normally find it at Target or Wegmans and it's reasonably priced, too. It doesn't last long in my house!
Carole M.
Plainville
My favorite Sunday morning coffee is a mudslide .But somehow having Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream is not always acceptable where you might be.In those cases I have have Baileys coffee creamer Mudslide.It is creamy like the original mudslide.It is smooth.Best of all you can have more than one,unlike the original mudslide.When you you can't have the real thing ,Baileys has the next best thing with out the alcohol.
Belinda D.
Memphis
This Baileys Coffee Creamer Mudslide is pretty good but I am lactose intollerant and will have to try the Amondmilk one now that I know they have it. The taste is very good and I enjoyed it a lot but my stomach not so much. I think that everything Bailey's make is awesome whether it is coffee creamer or the liquor and the coffee and candy.#Baileys #wonderfultasting
Sarah M.
This creamer is very tasty and works great in my coffee. Has good flavor and is decent calorie wise. I bought it at Shop Rite, but I think you can get it almost anywhere. I would recommend if you like a chocolatey tasting coffee.
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
Delicious! Almost every kind of Bailey's creamer Ive tried Ive really enjoyed! I use these every morning with my coffee and wouldn't know know what to do if I couldn't get my hands on these baby's anymore Bailey's Coffee Creamer Pumpkin Spice
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
Bailey's is my absolute FAVORITE to mix into my coffee! Every flavor of their coffee creamer gives the cup a great taste, and usually leads to me having more than my usual one cup! Bailey's brand-wide has always seemed affordable to me for the value of what you're getting. Definitely would recommend!
Twila R.
Haslet
I love mudslides and one with baileys is always GREAT! It is very rich and creamy with a hint of coffee taste.  There are many drinks that can be made with this. Its a great value when compared to other products. I will definately continue to buy this product for my liquor cabinet.
Mariah S.
Columbia, MD
I love this coffee creamer. It adds a nice flavor to my coffee! I bought it at Safeway because I wanted to try something different. I probably wouldn't look for it over other coffee creamers but when I tried it I loved it. It has a nice smooth texture. Not too thin, not too thick.
Monique G.
Berkeley
Bailey's coffee creamer is one of the best creamers that I have every tried! It's super creamy, probably not super healthy! I prefer it over coffee mate creamers. I haven't used anything else in about 2 or so years. I definitely recommend! All flavors are delicious!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this coffee creamer good?