Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Angel P.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Amelia M.Baileys Coffee Creamer Bailey's Mudslide uploaded by Heather M.

BY BAILEYS #12 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Mudslide Coffee Creamer.
Baileys®.
The original Irish cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Baileys® mudslide.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol. see more...

Angel P.
I was in a coffee creamer rut until I happened upon this on a grocery run after a particularly rough Monday at work, and my Mondays have been a million times better ever since. This creamer has all the creamy and decadent chocolate goodness of a mudslide but without alcohol. It's my favorite creamer on the market, and believe me, I've tried dozens. I love it in my Kona coffee. It's amazing. Treat yourself. You won't be sorry.
Diana T.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Can’t go wrong with this! Makes your coffee taste even more inviting. So indulgent. I mostly drink my coffee just with a little cream, but this is my go to when I want something extra. As a result I don’t go through it often. Long shelf life thankfully.
Caitlin A.
Buffalo
Hands down my holiday go-to creamer!!! I love White Russians and coffee; this brings the two together. I can normally find it at Target or Wegmans and it's reasonably priced, too. It doesn't last long in my house!
Carole M.
Plainville
My favorite Sunday morning coffee is a mudslide .But somehow having Kahlua and Baileys Irish cream is not always acceptable where you might be.In those cases I have have Baileys coffee creamer Mudslide.It is creamy like the original mudslide.It is smooth.Best of all you can have more than one,unlike the original mudslide.When you you can't have the real thing ,Baileys has the next best thing with out the alcohol.
Tara S.
Racine, WI
Ive only tried this once at my moms, but i have to say, it was a good and i would definately drink again. There wasnt any alcohol n the flavor was different, not fruity, but good. Sometimes fruity drinks get a lil boring. That said id definately reccomend this creamer, despite being a die hard french vanilla creamer drinker. It reminded me of the drinks my mom n i make on Christmas Eve.
Kristen C.
Anderson
Pretty tastey, kind of pricey though. I still enjoyed it. Makes a good drink and taste good in coffee too. Gets a little bland after awhile but is a good product overall. I would recommend this and buy again
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
Delicious! Almost every kind of Bailey's creamer Ive tried Ive really enjoyed! I use these every morning with my coffee and wouldn't know know what to do if I couldn't get my hands on these baby's anymore Bailey's Coffee Creamer Pumpkin Spice
Sarah M.
This creamer is very tasty and works great in my coffee. Has good flavor and is decent calorie wise. I bought it at Shop Rite, but I think you can get it almost anywhere. I would recommend if you like a chocolatey tasting coffee.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
Bailey's is my absolute FAVORITE to mix into my coffee! Every flavor of their coffee creamer gives the cup a great taste, and usually leads to me having more than my usual one cup! Bailey's brand-wide has always seemed affordable to me for the value of what you're getting. Definitely would recommend!
Crystal B.
North Adams
This is really tasty coffee creamer. The only negative is that its too sweet for my liking. So I just don't put sugar in my coffee and its ok. Not my fav creamer tho
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this coffee creamer good?