Baileys Coffee Creamer Baileys Mudslide uploaded by Kukla T.Baileys Coffee Creamer Baileys Mudslide uploaded by Kukla T.

BY BAILEYS #7 in Creamer

Baileys® Coffee Creamer Baileys® Mudslide.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Bridget A.
I can't start my day without a cup of coffee and flavored creamer.  I love the taste of Baileys Coffee Creamer Baileys Mudslide!  It is the perfect amount of creamy and sweet!  Perfect for hot or iced coffee, smoothies and milkshakes!  Yes... it has so many uses!
Candace D.
SYRACUSE, NY
I was so excited when the Bailey's coffee creamers first came out, but sadly I was/am disappointed in them. I like a rich, flavorful coffee creamer but these lack both. I even tried different flavors but still they just didn't measure up. My boyfriend however likes the Bailey's coffee creamers. Baileys Coffee Creamer Baileys Mudslide
April T.
Love this creamer! I'm terrible at making my own coffee tastes like it came from a coffee shop, but this helps make my homemade stuff tastes great! Very chocolatey and full of flavor. I usually need 1/4 or 1/3 of my cup filled with creamer to get something tolerable, but with a little of this you're set. It also helps bring out the tastes of my flavored coffees which I love. Definitely recommend!
Amanda D.
Renton
I love this coffee creamer. It is rich and creamy. It was a great chocolate flavor. Really good if you make a blended coffee with ice. I have purshcased this cream before. It is fairly affordable but i tend to only buy with when it is on sale. I would recomend it to any one that like a sweet dessert like coffee.
Katelin W.
Conway
Delicious coffee creamer.  Too bad it cant be spiked for some of "those" mornings.  Will continue to buy this. We shop at Kroger and don't have any trouble finding baileys brand creamer products.  Blends well with lots of different plain or flavored coffees to get your morning started well!
Jenna S.
I love Bailey's (I could drink it from a shoe- old Gregg) so this coffee creamer is right up my alley! I don't like super sweet coffee so just a couple splashes of this really does the trick and still lends yummy flavor. Can be found in most grocery stores I have found, especially at the holidays.
Lindsey M.
Taylor Ridge, IL
I love this coffee creamer! the flavor is so amazing! it is pretty thick but that doesn't bother me at all. I buy it from a liquor store in my town. the price is not to terrible. I do not buy it all of the time but I do treat myself to it every once in a while. I do recommend this to people.
emily b.
This mudslide flavored creamer is the perfect addition to coffee or hot chocolate. I have purchased this more than once. It tastes identical to a true baileys mudslide. Highly recommend
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
Coffee creamer for the functioning alcoholic! Totally joking (kind of). This creamer is super yummy, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that it does have a sort of liqueur taste. I guess that's the point, but I don't like feeling like I'm drinking alcohol while sitting at my desk at work.
Kate H.
Fremont
It's okay, I honestly have other coffee creamers that I enjoy much more than this. I purchased it at a local HYVEE. It's taste is good but not really my normal go to. It's decently priced but higher costing compared to other creamers that I use. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.