Baileys Coffee Creamer Baileys Mudslide uploaded by Kukla T.Baileys Coffee Creamer Baileys Mudslide uploaded by Kukla T.

BY BAILEYS #15 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Baileys® Coffee Creamer Baileys® Mudslide.
The original Irish Cream.
Natural & artificial flavor.
Non-alcoholic.
All the flavor of Baileys® without the alcohol.
R.A Bailey. see more...

Hayley S.
Stevens Point
This Baileys is so yummy. This is my go to drink and is definitely not disappointing. You can buy it from any grocery store and is very affordable. You definitely would not be disappointed and will enjoy it.
Jenna S.
I love Bailey's (I could drink it from a shoe- old Gregg) so this coffee creamer is right up my alley! I don't like super sweet coffee so just a couple splashes of this really does the trick and still lends yummy flavor. Can be found in most grocery stores I have found, especially at the holidays.
Yaritza R.
This is one of my favorite creamers. It’s is a little sweet for my taste so I add some cream to it but other then that it’s is absolutely delightful to have in the mornings with my coffee
Mandy C.
Murphysboro, IL
Another delicious product from Bailey's!!! I drink this with my coffee and have even used it in icecream to make a milkshake. The taste is smooth and strong. I buy it from Kroger's all the time. I believe Wal-Mart has it too and the price is not anymore than other creamers
Krystal M.
Dallas, NC
I was so excited about this product. The taste is okay but the after taste is horrible. It has a wax taste and texture that last at least 10 minutes. The price was about the same amount of money as your other creamers.
Heather C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is so delicious. It's fun to start my mornings with baileys and not have the consequences of drinking alcohol at 6am ha ha. This stuff is delicious, though and I don't even need sugar in my coffee when I use it because the flavor comes out nicely.
Jennifer W.
Philipsburg, PA
It had a great chocolate taste! If you are not a big fan of alcohol but love the taste I would recommend this. I have bought this multiple times and it’s always amazing. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Jessica S.
Stafford Springs, CT
I really like this creamer. It's got so much flavor. It does run a little pricey for a coffee creamer so I don't buy it often. We used to use Bailey's creamers in college every morning. The smell alone is divine. If you want to spoil yourself, get this creamer.
Jana C.
I've had this, it's good with ice cream and not to expensive. It won't get you drunk either. But it does have enough alcohol to give you a good kick. It's good to mix with Carmel flavored drinks as well.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
So super Good! The taste of a mudslide, but in your coffee no alcohol Needed! Great idea Baileys! Definitely recommend trying if your not an alcohol person you can have a mudslide with your coffee!