BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur

Start your review of Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessi ❤ S.
I love drinking baileys, but this one is not my favourite taste. But I also don't like chocolate with cherry, so it makes sense that I'm not the biggest fan of that kind of baileys. It is ok. I bought it once and obviously drank it with friends and some honestly loved it. I just prefer the original baileys or the one with vanilla.
Karen K.
Vancouver , BC
I love this new flavor! The cherry is present but not artificial and the chocolate bring a sweet taste that is marvelous! I love drinking this with ice or in some cocktails! Definitely I suggest as a new version because it is just delicious!
Tamara L.
New York
Not my favorite to much cherry flavor
You would like if you liked cherry taste
Its affordable
Karen C.
whistler
The chocolate flavour was more prominent in this liqueur over the cherry making a little on the rich side. I would have preferred the tartness of the cherry to balance out the flavours. If using this liqueur, I would recommend it for coffees or baked good.
Rachael V.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Bailey’s liquor but I am not too big of a fan on this cherry chocolate one on a scale 1 to 10 it’s like an eight still good but for me it wasn’t the best would I buy it again I would probably reach for the vanilla cream one or the mint one first.
Jaime K.
cranberry twp, PA
This tastes horrible to me. I don't love it but I'm sure it's just taste preference.
victoria c.
This is my all time favorite, in ice cream, and coffee. I love most anything Chocolate Cherry, even dyes my hair a color that was Chocolate Cherry.
angelina m.
Wisconsin
Purchased at: Walmart
It's okay. Very sweet and very Chocolatey more so than cherry flavored. I can't drink it straight and it tastes okay in milk but not my fav.
Stephanie B.
Old Town
OMG! This stuff is amazing! I've put it in coffee hot cocoa and several other drinks, along with taking spoofs straight out of the bottle, and the Tate is awesome!!
dana s.
aynor sc
Purchased at: Publix
It was good. Not as great as the Irish cream but good none the less. Possibly would buy once in a while not often