BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur

Start your review of Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
this is perfect mix for mudslides or any frozen alcohol drink with the chocolate cherry flavor gives it that extra kick.,, baileys is the best there is no comparison.
Peggy M.
Ajax, Ontario
Nice and creamy! Great on a hot day on ice or on a chilly morning in your coffee. A nice indulgent treat!
Robert T.
Vacaville
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liguerur is just the right mix for those special cocktails that say I'm more then just a mixed Drink I'm an experience for your tastbuds and your soul.
Gwen A.
This is a luxury that we do not participate in often. But sometimes while we camp, we enjoy a chocolate cherry flavored coffee in the morning to start off the day in a cheerful relaxing way. It is a fun also as a night cap with decaf coffee. love it
courtney L.
This stuff is so good...like dangerously good because I can't even tell I'm drinking alcohol until it hits me. It's like straight up candy! Mix it in with everything and guzzle it down! So yummy!
Ashleigh C.
Belleville, MI
It taste exactly like a chocolate covered cherry! I love it straight or in my coffee. This is always stocked at my house.
Karen K.
Vancouver , BC
I love this new flavor! The cherry is present but not artificial and the chocolate bring a sweet taste that is marvelous! I love drinking this with ice or in some cocktails! Definitely I suggest as a new version because it is just delicious!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Delicious!  I'm not a really big drinker other than wine, but I reallly love this!  It has a yummy taste and I really want to try the other flavors offered by Baileys.  The bottles are really cute and it's very inexpensive.  I would definitely buy again and look forward to trying other flavors.
Timea K.
Warrington, Cheshire
Can not beat a hot chocolate with Bailey's. đŸ€— Gives your hot drink that little "oomph" and everything feels more special straight away 👌
Christian S.
This tastes so good I could just drink the whole thing by myself on its own :) this is a great product that I love to mix a little in my coffee and go from there one of the brands best flavors in my opinion hands down.