BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur

Start your review of Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tamara L.
New York
Not my favorite to much cherry flavor
You would like if you liked cherry taste
Its affordable
Jaime K.
cranberry twp, PA
This tastes horrible to me. I don't love it but I'm sure it's just taste preference.
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
I don’t like liquor and chocolate/creamy flavors or textures. So this one didn’t work for me. It’s gross. Chocolate and liquor should not be in one cup.
Jamie S.
This is horrible if you are a fan of chocolate, cheddars, or the original baileys. It is a bitter tasting liquor that leaves a horrible aftertaste in your mouth. I would never but this again. I did not even finish the bottle we had at the house. Horrible
Felicia B.
This is disgusting!!! It latterly tasted like cough syrup. Unsatisfied with this product and do not recommend it to anyone.
Stacey L.
Not my cups of tea. I am not a cherry fan. Tried to mix this with chocolate just to add something extra still was not interested.
Christina T.
Las Vegas
This is awful tasting!  I love the original Bailey's so I thought I would enjoy this version.  No, never again!  It has a terrible fake cherry flavor and a dreadful aftertaste.  I never discard liquor but I had to throw this bottle out because nobody in the house liked it.  Not happy that I wasted my money on this.
Escarlette G.
I prefer the regular Bailey, this flavor seems to taste too sweet for my personal taste.
Sophie E.
Pinner, Middlsex
Mmm this just screams xmas to me. I Love baileys hot chocolate, it’s warming and yummy. I’ve always thought of it as a very grown up choice and one I’ll be making this winter, a lot. It’s the drink you need for walking around xmas markets or watching films.
Danielle B.
Halford Street, Kettering
Really didn’t enjoy, don’t think you can go wrong with just original baileys. Very very sweet