BY BAILEYS

• Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Duncan
This drink is so smooth and tastes good as a shot. Also you can mix it in coffee or mix it with just milk and still tastes great
Kyle K.
I love baileys in my winter cups of coffee! It's a good price and it adds a little kick to your cup o Joe! It's great for holidays and family gatherings! I recommend bringing a bottle to all family events in the winter months!
Chelsea W.
After dinner class is this wonderful drop of heaven on ice. You get that cool taste with a hint of chocolate to excite those tastebuds. You're not going to want to drink this a ton, but as a special treat it hits the spot.
Priyanika B.
Round Rock, TX
Best holiday drink ever. Drink it chilled and or warm, but it's just as good and delicious as ever. Loved by all.
Christine N.
Dubai
So tasty i love it and also i love the one with caramel really it suitable for women who want something light
Kimberly S.
Baltimore, MD
Good stuff😃 Can get you drunk fast also if you make the drinks right and no it doesn't I don't think so at least
Chelsea K.
Gander, NL
Hands down the best mixer I like to use while drinking. Very tasteful and goes good with a lot of drinks
Hope G.
Metairie, La
Taste just like those chocolate cherry cordials you see mostly around the holiday season. I love it!
Paige W.
stratford
Cherry is my favorite flavor, and it goes so well with baileys! Love to drink the minis of these.
Rachel J.
Toronto, ON
So good, I missed with chocolate pudding to make chocolate pudding shots around christmas. The flavour made this the best boozy pudding.