Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Sash N.
Auckland
One of my creamy favourite beverages I have ever tried and still love. I usually enjoy this with little and ice. There have been occasions that it was mixed with other drinks in shot glasses. Love this at any occasion.
Sonja S.
Winnipeg
Way too sweet. Bailey’s on its own in pretty sugary, but adding a chocolate flavour just makes it overpowering. I have a pretty big sweet tooth and I was turned off of how intense the sugar taste was. I’ll stick to my Vanilla Cinnamon.
Diana F.
I am a huuuuge Baileys Fan and besides of the original taste I tried many different flavors.
The Chocolate Cherry is by far my favorite! !!
Just reminds me of the mon cherie candies ....
Unique taste !!!
Laura M.
Barranquilla
CHOCOLATE, CHERRIES AND LIQUOUR!!! Baileys is one of my favorite brands when it comes to cocktails because it's a really soft drink and it tastes really good, it was way better than i expected. I could have baileys chocolate cherry on a daily basis! I recommend buying 12/10!
Meike Z.
Bermondsey, London
I'm giving this 4 stars out of 5 as I do like it, but I have had a German brand I liked more. Baileys is one of my go-to creamy liqueurs though, I just think I might go back to the normal version next time - or try one of the other flavours to see if I like those better.
Crystal S.
Ingersoll, ON
This tastes great in a coffee when your having a hard day at work. My boss gave me some on a stressful day and did the trick. Lol super yummy do not put any sweetener in your coffee this is very sweet itself. I do cut mine with milk as I'm not big on creamed liquers.
Chantae C.
Baileys is simply a creamy classic that I cannot put into words how smooth and delicious this liqueur is. Beautiful clean packaging, well priced for the quality and outstanding flavour and simply a crowd favourite. I would greatly recommend Baileys for everyone to try.
Shannon B.
This liquor is something different to say the least. If you like Baileys then this is something you would enjoy. The hint of cherry is very nice and not too over powering like you may imagine. I would definitely buy againBaileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
Just bought this yesterday!! OMG!!!! Its soo good! The bottle is your typical baileys bottle, but the taste is so rich and tastes exactly like a chocolate dipped cherry! Price was decent, will definitely buy again!
Jennifer S.
Moche, Trujillo
The taste is pleasant, however the price is very high; because it is a product that is only sold in the large shopping centers of Peru.the presentation seems to me unattractive.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?