Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
stephanie c.
Boulter , ON
I love this on the rocks by itself or even better in my coffee! It has such a smooth creany taste doesnt have a tons of alcohol taste to it which make it even better
Sophie B.
For someone who likes Bailey's this might be the best thing you've ever tried by my god... no thanks! I still remember that God awful taste like it was yesterday
Tara Jessica S.
6 Parr avenue , Neath
Not my favourite but I'll drink it if thats all there is.

I do enjoy the taste of bailey's and this isn't bad but I do prefer the original flavour over this one.
Ime E.
Thr taste is amazing! Had a lot of shots. Though its best recommended to not drink other liquor once you started drinking this. Otherwise youll end up throwing up.
Leeann S.
Was very surprised that I like this as I’m not a big chocolate lovely but got as a present and it webt down a treat not to sickly just right and even better in a ice cream smoothie
Satveer R.
Bedford, AK
I made a lovely Jam Doughnut shot using #Baileys #grenerdine, and #Chambord with grenadine soaked sugar around the rim of the glass. I swear I actually felt like I was having a Jam Doughnut. Some high quality bars serve it, if you ask for it. I will warn you that they're very addictive and absolutely delicious 💋
FiLz R.
I have always loved the flavor and aroma of Baileys and the recent launch of this new Chocolate Cherry flavor is a bold one. cloudy from the cream. The aroma has still got some sweet milk chocolate just like its predecessor with a hint of cherry. The whisky flavor will still give you a mild burn on your throat when you drink it. Overall it is good as expected by Baileys.
Julia D.
Vancouver
I love Baileys, and I've tried several of their different, new flavour options. This chocolate cheery one is a sweet, decadent flavour that is perfect for adding into milky mixed drinks or hot coffees. But I find it's not something I crave as much as the regular original Baileys flavour. It's a once-in-a-while drink in our home, but still really tasty!
Sarah M.
Newmarket, ON
I usually love Baileys and chocolate cherry flavours are my favourite, but this one not so much. Unfortunately it has a bit of a cough medicine fake cherry taste to it. I would have liked it much better if it was more like a maraschino cherry taste mixed in. I purchased it once but probably won't again.
Sash N.
Auckland
One of my creamy favourite beverages I have ever tried and still love. I usually enjoy this with little and ice. There have been occasions that it was mixed with other drinks in shot glasses. Love this at any occasion.
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?