Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sierra H.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Crystal K.Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur uploaded by Sabina W.

BY BAILEYS

• I cant see this for sale in the U.K anywhere 😕1 Answers
  • Does this really taste like chocolate?1 Answers
  • What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday dr...1 Answers
Alisha N.
Cape Town
Baileys is my absolute favourite liqueur ever. I cannot stress this enough 😂 On its own, after dinner, incorporated in desserts, not to mention what you could do with some on hand during a romantic setting 😉 I love it!
Annie B.
Maple Ridge
I found this too sweet. I did finish the bottle but probably wouldn't buy that one again.
I haven't seen other brands with the same flavour so can't compare them. But if you have a sweet tooth you will enjoy it.
Aaron S.
saskatoon
This is the only flavor of Baileys I like, and it is delicious!! Put a splash in your coffee on the weekend, or if you’re having shots with the girls! Such delicious flavor, would recommend to anyone!
Maddy D.
Over the holidays this recently became a family favourite. It was brand new to us and we ended up loving it! Adding it to drinks or having it alone with whipped cream may now be a Christmas tradition!
Kirti s.
Paris
This drink is sweet and good when you feel like having alcoholic drink but one that does not taste like alcohol. I like to have at the end so that it serves as dessert too 😉
Lesley J.
Kingston , ON
Baileys chocolate liqueur is just the best beverage for the winter! I absolutely love it in hot chocolate or on ice with some milk. It truly is a must-have for the season!
Duglimar Y.
Panama
When I'm in a family reunion or at a dinner try to take something soft and bailey flavored with chocolate is the right one is a liquor for girls like me who likes sweet drinks
Kim G.
Penticton
Surprisingly I loved this flavour. I was envisioning this chocolate covered maraschino cherries my great grandma loved but I was pleasantly surprised. Just a hint of cherry and it was amazing in coffee, tea, on it's own etc
Mb C.
Furn El Chebbak, ['', '', '']
Baileys have always been my favorite liquor. The Chocolate cherry taste is a new exceptional flavor the combination of cherry and chocolate has always been my favorite
Sophie V.
Staffordshire, LICHFIELD
I love most of the baileys products especially as its coming up to christmas as i find it more a?christmas drink but baileys is always on offers at local supermarkets
Anna M.
I have tried the original Baileys Irish Cream but not these newer flavors. The Chocolate Cherry Liqueur sounds amazing. Is it as good as it sounds? Do you need to mix it with anything?
Taryn C.
Jamaica , VT
What do you pair Baileys with for the holidays? Baileys Chocolate Cherry Liqueur
Lea P.
Prince George, BC
What could you mix this with to make a perfect holiday drink?
Victoria F.
Does the cherry taste fake?
Crissy L.
Does this really taste like chocolate?